MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 16:39:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 10
Mar 4, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio BBVA Bancomer

Monterrey
3 - 0
Pumas

Vazquez (52'), Canales (82'), Arteaga (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Rivas (70'), Silva (90')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Monterrey and Pumas.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tijuana 1-1 Monterrey
Thursday, February 29 at 3am in Liga MX
Last Game: Guadalajara 3-1 Pumas
Sunday, February 25 at 1.05am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monterrey win with a probability of 64.94%. A draw had a probability of 20.2% and a win for Pumas had a probability of 14.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monterrey win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.09%) and 2-1 (9.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.59%), while for a Pumas win it was 0-1 (4.67%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Monterrey would win this match.

Result
MonterreyDrawPumas
64.94% (0.91799999999999 0.92) 20.2% (0.066000000000003 0.07) 14.87% (-0.979 -0.98)
Both teams to score 50.47% (-2.599 -2.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.83% (-2.252 -2.25)44.17% (2.259 2.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.46% (-2.229 -2.23)66.55% (2.235 2.24)
Monterrey Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.17% (-0.41699999999999 -0.42)12.83% (0.422 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.83% (-0.875 -0.88)39.17% (0.88 0.88)
Pumas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.89% (-2.688 -2.69)42.11% (2.693 2.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.47% (-2.413 -2.41)78.53% (2.419 2.42)
Score Analysis
    Monterrey 64.93%
    Pumas 14.87%
    Draw 20.2%
MonterreyDrawPumas
2-0 @ 11.38% (0.74 0.74)
1-0 @ 11.09% (0.89 0.89)
2-1 @ 9.85% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.8% (0.387 0.39)
3-1 @ 6.74% (-0.154 -0.15)
4-0 @ 4% (0.137 0.14)
4-1 @ 3.46% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.92% (-0.294 -0.29)
5-0 @ 1.64% (0.03 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.5% (-0.179 -0.18)
5-1 @ 1.42% (-0.081 -0.08)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 64.93%
1-1 @ 9.59% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
0-0 @ 5.4% (0.513 0.51)
2-2 @ 4.26% (-0.355 -0.36)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 20.2%
0-1 @ 4.67% (0.12 0.12)
1-2 @ 4.15% (-0.273 -0.27)
0-2 @ 2.02% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.23% (-0.204 -0.2)
1-3 @ 1.2% (-0.176 -0.18)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 14.87%

Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 13
Pumas
0-1
Monterrey

Silva (27'), Dinenno (50')
Gonzalez (90+3')
Gonzalez (18'), Moreno (28'), Funes Mori (28'), Vegas (35'), Andrada (36'), Meza (90+6')
Apr 30, 2023 2.05am
Jul 31, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 6
Pumas
1-1
Monterrey
Rodriguez (44')
Lopez (20')
Freire (45+3' og.)
Moreno (19'), Meza (81'), Funes Mori (89'), Romo (90'), Medina (90+4'), Aguirre (90+5')
Apr 17, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 14
Pumas
2-0
Monterrey
Corozo (90+1', 90+4')
Mozo (45+5'), Diogo (75'), Corozo (90+2')
Dinenno (45+5')

Campbell (56')
Aug 1, 2021 3am
Gameweek 2
Monterrey
2-0
Pumas
Vergara (3', 53')

Mozo (33'), Moreno (46'), Torres (65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!