MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 19:04:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Philadelphia Union
Major League Soccer
Jun 23, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Subaru Park
Charlotte FC

Philadelphia
0 - 2
Charlotte FC

FT(HT: 0-0)
Agyemang (56', 63')
Bender (68'), Diani (87'), Westwood (90+9')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Philadelphia Union and Charlotte FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cincinnati 4-3 Philadelphia
Thursday, June 20 at 12.45am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Charlotte FC 2-2 Orlando City
Thursday, June 20 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Philadelphia Union 1-1 Charlotte FC

Philadelphia have a strong record at home in this fixture, but their home form this season has not been great while Charlotte have not been bad overall, but their away form is not impressive. The last two meetings between these sides have ended in draws, and we think this will be the same. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Philadelphia Union win with a probability of 56.45%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Charlotte FC had a probability of 21.55%.

The most likely scoreline for a Philadelphia Union win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.2%) and 2-0 (8.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.23%), while for a Charlotte FC win it was 1-2 (5.69%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood.

Result
Philadelphia UnionDrawCharlotte FC
56.45% (0.061 0.06) 22% (0.042999999999999 0.04) 21.55% (-0.104 -0.1)
Both teams to score 57.39% (-0.314 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.65% (-0.342 -0.34)41.34% (0.341 0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.26% (-0.346 -0.35)63.74% (0.346 0.35)
Philadelphia Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.51% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)14.49% (0.097 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.52% (-0.188 -0.19)42.48% (0.188 0.19)
Charlotte FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.11% (-0.289 -0.29)32.89% (0.289 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.54% (-0.322 -0.32)69.46% (0.32299999999999 0.32)
Score Analysis
    Philadelphia Union 56.45%
    Charlotte FC 21.55%
    Draw 22%
Philadelphia UnionDrawCharlotte FC
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.2% (0.11 0.11)
2-0 @ 8.89% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 6.37% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.73% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.54% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.08% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.77% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.71% (-0.024 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.19% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.07% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 56.45%
1-1 @ 10.23% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.04 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.77% (0.073 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.31% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 22%
1-2 @ 5.69% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.3% (0.04 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.11% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.04% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.09% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 21.55%

How you voted: Philadelphia vs Charlotte FC

Philadelphia Union
42.1%
Draw
31.6%
Charlotte FC
26.3%
19
Head to Head
May 26, 2024 12.30am
Sep 21, 2023 12.30am
Charlotte FC
2-2
Philadelphia
Meram (55'), Swiderski (61')
Jozwiak (89'), Westwood (90+1'), Agyemang (90+10')
Sullivan (70'), Gazdag (90+7' pen.)
Andres Martinez (52')
Jun 1, 2023 12.30am
Oct 1, 2022 10.30pm
Charlotte FC
4-0
Philadelphia
Rios (24', 54', 72' pen., 90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami24155454381650
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati24153643301348
3Columbus Crew22127346202643
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2491143930938
5New York City FCNY City2411493529637
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2410682825336
7Orlando City249693837133
8CF MontrealMontreal246993448-1427
9Toronto2583143347-1427
10Nashville SCNashville2468102636-1026
11DC United2568113550-1526
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2467113335-225
13Chicago Fire2467112940-1125
14Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2459104242024
15New England RevolutionNew England2271142246-2422

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy25137547341346
2Real Salt LakeSalt Lake24128449311844
3Los Angeles FCLos Angeles23135545301544
4Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2311574031938
5Colorado RapidsColorado2511594741638
6Seattle SoundersSeattle2410773426837
7Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
8Houston DynamoHouston239773127434
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd2486103841-330
10Austin FCAustin2486102635-930
11Dallas2485113738-129
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2565144051-1123
13St Louis City24410103145-1422
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2442183159-2814


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!