MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 08:57:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Charlotte FC
Major League Soccer
May 26, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Bank of America Stadium
Philadelphia Union

Charlotte FC
0 - 0
Philadelphia

FT

McGlynn (25'), Harriel (65')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Charlotte FC and Philadelphia Union, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Charlotte FC 0-0 LA Galaxy
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: New England 0-3 Philadelphia
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Charlotte FC 2-1 Philadelphia Union

Buoyed by their resounding victory at New England Revolution, Philadelphia Union will head into the weekend with renewed confidence as they look to put together a fine run of form. However, Charlotte have hit their strides of late and we see them coming away with all three points in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Charlotte FC win with a probability of 39.64%. A win for Philadelphia Union had a probability of 34.36% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Charlotte FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.57%) and 2-0 (6.73%). The likeliest Philadelphia Union win was 0-1 (8.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
Charlotte FCDrawPhiladelphia Union
39.64% (0.117 0.12) 25.99% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03) 34.36% (-0.086000000000006 -0.09)
Both teams to score 54% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.64% (0.119 0.12)50.35% (-0.119 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.7% (0.107 0.11)72.29% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)
Charlotte FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.01% (0.11799999999999 0.12)24.99% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.36% (0.161 0.16)59.64% (-0.16099999999999 -0.16)
Philadelphia Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.99% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)28% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.35% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)63.64% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Charlotte FC 39.64%
    Philadelphia Union 34.36%
    Draw 25.99%
Charlotte FCDrawPhiladelphia Union
1-0 @ 9.7% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.57% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.73% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.96% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.11% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.52% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.37% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.08% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 39.64%
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.45% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.07% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 8.91% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.86% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.67% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.41% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.31% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 34.36%

How you voted: Charlotte FC vs Philadelphia

Charlotte FC
56.3%
Draw
25.0%
Philadelphia Union
18.8%
16
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 12.30am
Charlotte FC
2-2
Philadelphia
Meram (55'), Swiderski (61')
Jozwiak (89'), Westwood (90+1'), Agyemang (90+10')
Sullivan (70'), Gazdag (90+7' pen.)
Andres Martinez (52')
Jun 1, 2023 12.30am
Oct 1, 2022 10.30pm
Charlotte FC
4-0
Philadelphia
Rios (24', 54', 72' pen., 90+1')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!