MX23RW : Friday, May 24 18:46:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 32
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Flamingo Land Stadium

Scarborough Ath
1 - 1
South Shields

Brown (46')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Blackett (33')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scarborough Athletic and South Shields.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-3 South Shields
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 47.87%. A win for South Shields had a probability of 28.42% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.65%) and 2-0 (7.42%). The likeliest South Shields win was 1-2 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.99%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 11% likelihood.

Result
Scarborough AthleticDrawSouth Shields
47.87% (0.091999999999999 0.09) 23.71% (0.138 0.14) 28.42% (-0.226 -0.23)
Both teams to score 59.03% (-0.648 -0.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.42% (-0.782 -0.78)42.58% (0.785 0.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.01% (-0.78299999999999 -0.78)64.99% (0.78699999999999 0.79)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.03% (-0.264 -0.26)17.97% (0.268 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.19% (-0.459 -0.46)48.81% (0.463 0.46)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.96% (-0.55500000000001 -0.56)28.04% (0.559 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.31% (-0.713 -0.71)63.69% (0.71700000000001 0.72)
Score Analysis
    Scarborough Athletic 47.87%
    South Shields 28.42%
    Draw 23.7%
Scarborough AthleticDrawSouth Shields
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.019 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.65% (0.226 0.23)
2-0 @ 7.42% (0.13 0.13)
3-1 @ 5.4% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.25% (0.038 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.43% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-1 @ 2.32% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.47% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 47.87%
1-1 @ 10.99% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 6% (-0.082999999999999 -0.08)
0-0 @ 5.04% (0.174 0.17)
3-3 @ 1.46% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.7%
1-2 @ 6.99% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-1 @ 6.41% (0.123 0.12)
0-2 @ 4.07% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.96% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.54% (-0.076 -0.08)
0-3 @ 1.73% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.94% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 28.42%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth46299874294596
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4626101084384688
3Brackley Town4625101165372885
4Chorley462581381503183
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4623111276502680
6Boston UnitedBoston4621121368462275
7Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4621121362491375
8South Shields462281679532674
9Spennymoor TownSpennymoor462281674621274
10Chester FCChester4618151358372169
11Hereford UnitedHereford46209176266-469
12Warrington Town461713166460464
13Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath461810185355-264
14Buxton461711187063762
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports461610205565-1058
16Darlington46168225272-2056
17SouthportSouthport46168225475-2156
18King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn461316175466-1255
19Rushall Olympic46159226173-1254
20Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic461314194059-1953
21Blyth Spartans461311226682-1650
22Banbury UnitedBanbury46108283886-4838
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4699284989-4036
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford46633735112-7721


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!