MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 21:13:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Scunthorpe United
National League North | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Sands Venue Stadium

Scunthorpe
2 - 2
Chester

McAlinden (59'), Butterfield (82')
McAlinden (68')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tollitt (29'), Glendon (65')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scunthorpe United and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Alfreton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Spennymoor
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 45.99%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Chester FC had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.95%) and 2-1 (8.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.76%), while for a Chester FC win it was 0-1 (9.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood.

Result
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawChester FC
45.99% (-0.012 -0.01) 27.21% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 26.8% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 46.92% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.15% (-0.020999999999994 -0.02)57.85% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.43% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)78.57% (0.012999999999991 0.01)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.87% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)25.13% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.16% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)59.83% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.66% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)37.34% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.88% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)74.12% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Scunthorpe United 45.98%
    Chester FC 26.8%
    Draw 27.2%
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 12.95%
2-0 @ 8.95% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 8.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.12% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.4% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 45.98%
1-1 @ 12.76%
0-0 @ 9.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.34% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 9.24% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.29%
0-2 @ 4.55% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.5%
2-3 @ 1.43% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 26.8%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Chester
2-0
Scunthorpe
Caton (31'), Whitehouse (68')
Dec 26, 2004 3pm
Chester
1-1
Scunthorpe
Ellison (19')
Bayliss (24'), Ellison (75'), Bolland (88')
Torpey (3')
Baraclough (39'), Sparrow (89')
Sep 11, 2004 3pm
Scunthorpe
1-2
Chester
Butler (76')
Bolland (31'), Ellison (24')
Carden (64'), Drummond (69'), Edmondson (83')
Belle (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth45289871294293
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4525101082374585
3Brackley Town4524101160362482
4Chorley452481378492980
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4522111275502577
6Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4521111362491374
7Boston UnitedBoston4520121366462072
8South Shields452181676532371
9Spennymoor TownSpennymoor45218167162971
10Hereford UnitedHereford45209166264-269
11Chester FCChester4518141358372168
12Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath451810175354-164
13Warrington Town451712166460463
14Buxton451711177061962
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports451610195462-858
16SouthportSouthport45168215472-1856
17King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn451316165463-955
18Darlington45167225272-2055
19Rushall Olympic45158226173-1253
20Blyth Spartans451311216577-1250
21Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic451214193859-2150
22Banbury UnitedBanbury45108273883-4538
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4599274887-3936
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford45623735112-7720


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!