MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 05:15:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 8, 2024 at 7pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium

Brighton U21s
2 - 1
WBA U21s

Flower (14'), Mullins (32')
Hall (21'), Mullins (57'), Kavanagh (66')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Malcolm (22' pen.)
Richards (37'), Whitwell (61'), Harper-Bailey (90+3')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s and West Bromwich Albion Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: WBA U21s 1-1 Saints U21s
Monday, March 4 at 6pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s win with a probability of 67.01%. A draw had a probability of 17.1% and a win for West Bromwich Albion Under-21s had a probability of 15.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.83%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.01%), while for a West Bromwich Albion Under-21s win it was 1-2 (4.25%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s in this match.

Result
Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21sDrawWest Bromwich Albion Under-21s
67.01% (0.013000000000005 0.01) 17.09% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 15.89% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 64.95% (0.021999999999991 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.12% (0.030999999999992 0.03)26.88% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.66% (0.038000000000004 0.04)47.34% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.49% (0.010999999999996 0.01)7.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.04% (0.027000000000001 0.03)26.96% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
West Bromwich Albion Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.23% (0.016000000000005 0.02)29.77% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.16% (0.018000000000001 0.02)65.84% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s 67.01%
    West Bromwich Albion Under-21s 15.89%
    Draw 17.09%
Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21sDrawWest Bromwich Albion Under-21s
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 7.83% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.49% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.47% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-0 @ 5.79% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 5.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 4.75% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-0 @ 4.19% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-2 @ 3.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 2.63% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-0 @ 2.17% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-2 @ 1.59% (0.002 0)
4-3 @ 1.24% (0.002 0)
6-1 @ 1.13% (0.002 0)
6-0 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 67.01%
1-1 @ 7.01% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.5%
0-0 @ 2.24% (-0.004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.92% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 17.09%
1-2 @ 4.25% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 2.71% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.22%
1-3 @ 1.72%
0-2 @ 1.64% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.36%
Total : 15.89%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!