MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 07:10:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Feb 19, 2024 at 2pm UK
Bet365 Stadium

Stoke U21s
4 - 3
Brighton U21s

Jojic (31'), Vidigal (56'), Sidibe (68'), Jeffers (90')
Campbell (67')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Mullins (11'), Duffus (72'), Flower (82')
Smith (51'), O'Mahony (76')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Stoke City Under-21s and Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool U21s 3-1 Stoke U21s
Sunday, February 11 at 2pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s win with a probability of 52.02%. A win for Stoke City Under-21s had a probability of 27.69% and a draw had a probability of 20.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.41%) and 0-2 (5.39%). The likeliest Stoke City Under-21s win was 2-1 (6.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.75%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
Stoke City Under-21sDrawBrighton & Hove Albion Under-21s
27.69% (-0.164 -0.16) 20.29% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 52.02% (0.155 0.16)
Both teams to score 71.24% (-0.18600000000001 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.58% (-0.179 -0.18)26.41% (0.182 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
53.25% (-0.23 -0.23)46.74% (0.231 0.23)
Stoke City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.84% (-0.19 -0.19)20.15% (0.189 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.56% (-0.306 -0.31)52.43% (0.307 0.31)
Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.22% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)10.77% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.21% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)34.78% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Stoke City Under-21s 27.69%
    Brighton & Hove Albion Under-21s 52.02%
    Draw 20.29%
Stoke City Under-21sDrawBrighton & Hove Albion Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.21% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.69% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-0 @ 3.48% (0.019 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.31% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.49% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.48% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-3 @ 1.1% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 27.69%
1-1 @ 7.75% (0.036 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.91% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-3 @ 2.74% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.17% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 20.29%
1-2 @ 8.63% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
1-3 @ 6.41% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.39% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 5.14% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.84% (0.051 0.05)
0-3 @ 4% (0.035 0.03)
1-4 @ 3.57% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 2.86% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.23% (0.018 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.59% (0.002 0)
3-4 @ 1.53% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-5 @ 1.27% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-5 @ 0.99% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 52.02%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!