MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 06:48:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huesca logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 30
Mar 8, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio El Alcoraz

Huesca
2 - 0
FC Andorra

Obeng (29'), Zorrilla (64')
Martinez (47'), Hashimoto (59'), Zorrilla (65'), Balboa (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Sarabia (28')
Alende (27')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Huesca and FC Andorra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Espanyol 0-0 Huesca
Saturday, March 2 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: FC Andorra 2-1 Valladolid
Sunday, March 3 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huesca win with a probability of 44.22%. A draw had a probability of 29.1% and a win for FC Andorra had a probability of 26.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huesca win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.11%) and 2-1 (8.12%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.12%), while for a FC Andorra win it was 0-1 (10.6%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Huesca would win this match.

Result
HuescaDrawFC Andorra
44.22% (0.012 0.01) 29.11% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.67% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Both teams to score 41.88% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.82% (0.012 0.01)64.18% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.69% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)83.31% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.99% (0.010999999999996 0.01)29.01% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.09% (0.015000000000001 0.02)64.91% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
FC Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59% (0.00099999999999767 0)41% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.44% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)77.56%
Score Analysis
    Huesca 44.21%
    FC Andorra 26.66%
    Draw 29.11%
HuescaDrawFC Andorra
1-0 @ 14.71% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.11% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 8.12% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 3.76% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-1 @ 3.35% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 1.49% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.16% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.04% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.47%
Total : 44.21%
1-1 @ 13.12%
0-0 @ 11.89% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.62% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 29.11%
0-1 @ 10.6%
1-2 @ 5.85%
0-2 @ 4.73% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 1.74%
0-3 @ 1.41% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.08%
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 26.66%

How you voted: Huesca vs FC Andorra

Huesca
57.1%
Draw
28.6%
FC Andorra
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 18
FC Andorra
1-0
Huesca
Samper (90')
Moreno (64'), Martin (67')

Pulido (89'), Valentin (90+3')
Apr 16, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 36
FC Andorra
1-0
Huesca
Bakis (17')
Dec 7, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 19
Huesca
1-0
FC Andorra
Carlos (58' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes361712747212663
2EibarEibar361871159401961
3Real ValladolidValladolid361871144311361
4Espanyol361514752371559
5ElcheElche36169113833557
6Real Oviedo361413945321355
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon361510114335855
8Racing de SantanderRacing36159125550554
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol361412104342154
10Burgos36158134446-253
11Levante36121684240252
12TenerifeTenerife361210143236-446
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza361112133534145
14Huesca36915123127442
15Eldense361012144151-1042
16CartagenaCartagena36119163345-1242
17MirandesMirandes361011154150-941
18AlcorconAlcorcon361010162746-1940
19Albacete36912154150-939
20Amorebieta36910173245-1337
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3699182843-1536
22Villarreal II3699183352-1936


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!