MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 00:52:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huesca logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 38
May 4, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio El Alcoraz

Huesca
vs.
Real Oviedo

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Huesca and Real Oviedo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing de Ferrol 2-1 Huesca
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Huesca vs. Zaragoza
Saturday, April 20 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Real Oviedo 1-1 Mirandes
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Cartagena vs. Real Oviedo
Monday, April 22 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Huesca win with a probability of 41.14%. A draw has a probability of 30.8% and a win for Real Oviedo has a probability of 28.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huesca win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.58%) and 2-1 (7.39%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 0-0 (13.94%), while for a Real Oviedo win it is 0-1 (12%).

Result
HuescaDrawReal Oviedo
41.14%30.8%28.06%
Both teams to score 38.67%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
31.51%68.49%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.74%86.25%
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.02%32.98%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.44%69.56%
Real Oviedo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.7%42.3%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.31%78.69%
Score Analysis
    Huesca 41.14%
    Real Oviedo 28.06%
    Draw 30.79%
HuescaDrawReal Oviedo
1-0 @ 15.47%
2-0 @ 8.58%
2-1 @ 7.39%
3-0 @ 3.17%
3-1 @ 2.73%
3-2 @ 1.18%
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 41.14%
0-0 @ 13.94%
1-1 @ 13.31%
2-2 @ 3.18%
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 30.79%
0-1 @ 12%
1-2 @ 5.73%
0-2 @ 5.16%
1-3 @ 1.64%
0-3 @ 1.48%
2-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.13%
Total : 28.06%

Head to Head
Oct 4, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 9
Real Oviedo
1-0
Huesca
Moyano (82')
Colombatto (37'), Luismi (68')

Kante (42'), Pulido (71')
Jan 22, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 24
Huesca
1-1
Real Oviedo
Pulido (42')
Koindredi (39' pen.)
Oct 12, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 10
Real Oviedo
0-1
Huesca
Angel Carrillo (55')
Feb 13, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 27
Real Oviedo
3-3
Huesca
Baston (4'), Obeng (23'), Isaac (28')
Baston (15'), Femenias (67')
Angel Ziganda (54')
Poveda (36'), Seoane (57'), Miquel (73')
Seoane (64'), Martinez (69'), Ratiu (82'), Miquel (90')
Xisco (71')
Sep 6, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 4
Huesca
1-2
Real Oviedo
Escriche (63')
Gaich (51'), Escriche (85'), Pulido (90+4')
Pulido (90+5')
Baston (12'), Obeng (80')
Luismi (7'), Jimmy (35'), Baston (58'), Femenias (85'), Cornud (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!