MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 08:24:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huesca logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 34
Apr 7, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio El Alcoraz
Leganes logo

Huesca
0 - 0
Leganes


Kortajarena (52'), Nieto (59'), Sielva (61'), Loureiro (90+4')
FT

Portillo (45+1'), Arambarri (46'), Undabarrena (55'), Saenz (57'), Cruz (66'), Garcia (83')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Huesca and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albacete 1-1 Huesca
Saturday, March 30 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 0-0 Cartagena
Saturday, March 30 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huesca win with a probability of 38.28%. A draw had a probability of 33.2% and a win for Leganes had a probability of 28.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huesca win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.07%) and 2-1 (6.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (17.26%), while for a Leganes win it was 0-1 (13.63%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 17.3% likelihood.

Result
HuescaDrawLeganes
38.28% (0.15 0.15) 33.18% (0.25 0.25) 28.53% (-0.398 -0.4)
Both teams to score 33.84% (-0.613 -0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
25.78% (-0.635 -0.64)74.22% (0.63600000000001 0.64)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
10.18% (-0.372 -0.37)89.81% (0.37299999999999 0.37)
Huesca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.97% (-0.278 -0.28)38.03% (0.28 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.2% (-0.272 -0.27)74.8% (0.273 0.27)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.61% (-0.74 -0.74)45.39% (0.741 0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.75% (-0.591 -0.59)81.25% (0.593 0.59)
Score Analysis
    Huesca 38.28%
    Leganes 28.53%
    Draw 33.18%
HuescaDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 16.69% (0.27 0.27)
2-0 @ 8.07% (0.069 0.07)
2-1 @ 6.37% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.6% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-1 @ 2.05% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 38.28%
0-0 @ 17.26% (0.41 0.41)
1-1 @ 13.18% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 2.52% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 33.18%
0-1 @ 13.63% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.38% (-0.095 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.21% (-0.132 -0.13)
0-3 @ 1.42% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.37% (-0.064 -0.06)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 28.53%

How you voted: Huesca vs Leganes

Huesca
25.0%
Draw
16.7%
Leganes
58.3%
12
Head to Head
Sep 9, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 5
Leganes
2-0
Huesca
Miramon (42'), Franquesa (77')

Martinez (38'), Loureiro (90')
May 6, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 39
Leganes
2-1
Huesca
Karrika (7'), Qasmi (90+4' pen.)
Carlos (40')
Sep 24, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 7
Huesca
1-0
Leganes
Carlos (45+1')
May 2, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 38
Leganes
2-1
Huesca
Cisse (45+1', 59')
Gonzalez (4'), Nafti (17'), Pardo (17'), Shibasaki (46')
Valentin (34')
Escriche (32'), Insua (40')
Nov 5, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 15
Huesca
0-2
Leganes

Mosquera (2'), Salvador (7'), Rico (59'), Xisco (88'), Buffarini (90+1')
Randelovic (62'), Garces (83')
Omeruo (56'), Arnaiz (70'), Riesgo (78'), Garces (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes361712747212663
2EibarEibar361871159401961
3Real ValladolidValladolid361871144311361
4Espanyol361514752371559
5ElcheElche36169113833557
6Real Oviedo361413945321355
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon361510114335855
8Racing de SantanderRacing36159125550554
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol361412104342154
10Burgos36158134446-253
11Levante36121684240252
12TenerifeTenerife361210143236-446
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza361112133534145
14Huesca36915123127442
15Eldense361012144151-1042
16CartagenaCartagena36119163345-1242
17MirandesMirandes361011154150-941
18AlcorconAlcorcon361010162746-1940
19Albacete36912154150-939
20Amorebieta36910173245-1337
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3699182843-1536
22Villarreal II3699183352-1936


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!