MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 08:50:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Winterthur
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 37
May 20, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion Schutzenwiese
St Gallen

Winterthur
1 - 3
St Gallen

Burkart (84')
Baroan (76'), Ltaief (79')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Akolo (12'), Zanotti (31'), Witzig (85')
Ruiz (80')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between FC Winterthur and St Gallen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lugano 4-2 Winterthur
Thursday, May 16 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 3-1 St Gallen
Thursday, May 16 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Gallen win with a probability of 45.03%. A win for FC Winterthur had a probability of 31.66% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Gallen win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.38%) and 0-2 (6.4%). The likeliest FC Winterthur win was 2-1 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that St Gallen would win this match.

Result
FC WinterthurDrawSt Gallen
31.66% (0.428 0.43) 23.31% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 45.03% (-0.418 -0.42)
Both teams to score 62.49% (0.254 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.1% (0.241 0.24)38.9% (-0.23699999999999 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.78% (0.251 0.25)61.21% (-0.247 -0.25)
FC Winterthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.88% (0.371 0.37)24.12% (-0.368 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.58% (0.525 0.52)58.42% (-0.521 -0.52)
St Gallen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.35% (-0.067000000000007 -0.07)17.65% (0.071999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.74% (-0.121 -0.12)48.26% (0.125 0.13)
Score Analysis
    FC Winterthur 31.66%
    St Gallen 45.03%
    Draw 23.31%
FC WinterthurDrawSt Gallen
2-1 @ 7.47% (0.06 0.06)
1-0 @ 6.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 4.31% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.066 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.07% (0.05 0.05)
3-0 @ 2.04% (0.043 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.26% (0.037 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.09% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 31.66%
1-1 @ 10.5% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 6.48% (0.037 0.04)
0-0 @ 4.26% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.78% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.31%
1-2 @ 9.11% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
0-1 @ 7.38% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-2 @ 6.4% (-0.102 -0.1)
1-3 @ 5.27% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.74% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.7% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-4 @ 2.28% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.62% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.61% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.92%
Total : 45.03%

Head to Head
Feb 17, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 24
St Gallen
2-2
Winterthur
Milosevic (6'), Toma (57')
Zanotti (49')
Zanotti (71')
Fofana (46'), Burkart (77')
Arnold (70'), Burkart (88'), Corbaz (90+3')
Nov 11, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 14
St Gallen
4-2
Winterthur
Akolo (20', 22', 46'), Vonmoos (29')
Zeidler (36'), Zanotti (41'), Schmidt (45+1'), Stanic (49'), Karlen (68'), Ati-Zigi (70'), Quintilla (86'), Fazliji (90+4')
Arnold (13'), Ltaief (51')
Turkes (35')
Oct 22, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 11
Winterthur
2-1
St Gallen
Turkes (55'), Di Giusto (63')
Rahmen (7'), Jankewitz (15'), Sidler (20'), Turkes (35'), Schattin (58'), Ltaief (58'), Diaby (80'), Keller (90+6'), Buess (90+7')
Quintilla (90+4')
Witzig (6'), Stanic (56'), Vallci (58'), Watkowiak (58'), Vonmoos (62'), Schubert (78')
Apr 16, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 28
St Gallen
2-3
Winterthur
Schmidt (18'), Guillemenot (28')
Burkart (7'), Di Giusto (37', 43')
Mar 19, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 25
Winterthur
1-0
St Gallen
Holenstein (53')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!