MX23RW : Friday, May 24 06:45:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Winterthur
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 33
Apr 21, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Stadion Schutzenwiese
Young Boys

Winterthur
1 - 2
Young Boys

Turkes (81')
Ltaief (19')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Monteiro (70'), Lakomy (84')
Blum (19')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between FC Winterthur and Young Boys.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: SLO 0-1 Winterthur
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 4-2 Luzern
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Young Boys win with a probability of 50.11%. A win for FC Winterthur had a probability of 26.78% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Young Boys win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.46%) and 0-2 (7.61%). The likeliest FC Winterthur win was 2-1 (6.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Young Boys in this match.

Result
FC WinterthurDrawYoung Boys
26.78% (-0.126 -0.13) 23.11% (0.032 0.03) 50.11% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 59.74% (-0.24 -0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.96% (-0.264 -0.26)41.04% (0.264 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.57% (-0.27 -0.27)63.43% (0.269 0.27)
FC Winterthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.58% (-0.23099999999999 -0.23)28.41% (0.23 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.83% (-0.294 -0.29)64.17% (0.29499999999999 0.29)
Young Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.46% (-0.064000000000007 -0.06)16.54% (0.064 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.7% (-0.113 -0.11)46.3% (0.114 0.11)
Score Analysis
    FC Winterthur 26.78%
    Young Boys 50.11%
    Draw 23.11%
FC WinterthurDrawYoung Boys
2-1 @ 6.69% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-0 @ 5.91% (0.033 0.03)
2-0 @ 3.72% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-1 @ 2.81% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.53% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-0 @ 1.56% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 26.78%
1-1 @ 10.64% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.02% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.7% (0.056 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.52% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.11%
1-2 @ 9.57% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.46% (0.083 0.08)
0-2 @ 7.61% (0.058 0.06)
1-3 @ 5.74% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 4.56% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 3.61% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-4 @ 2.58% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.05% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.63% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-5 @ 0.93% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 3.36%
Total : 50.11%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 13
Winterthur
1-4
Young Boys
Ballet (4')
Ballet (51'), Jankewitz (69')
Monteiro (6'), Ugrinic (43'), Benito (71'), Elia (83')
Ugrinic (15'), Benito (22'), Camara (24'), Males (51')
Lauper (59')
Aug 5, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 3
Young Boys
5-2
Winterthur
Ganvoula (3'), Monteiro (7'), Rieder (45+1'), Itten (50'), Nsame (90')
Ugrinic (67'), Camara (90+1')
Ballet (38'), Ltaief (78')
Sidler (61'), Ltaief (77'), Corbaz (85'), Jankewitz (86')
May 29, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 36
Young Boys
2-1
Winterthur
Nsame (30'), Imeri (88')
Fassnacht (12'), Ugrinic (59'), Zesiger (80')
Buess (48')
Goncalves (22'), Ballet (29'), Zesiger (68')
Mar 4, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 23
Winterthur
1-1
Young Boys
Buess (62')
Elia (21')
Jan 29, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 18
Young Boys
5-1
Winterthur
Nsame (17', 52', 79'), Itten (24', 27')
Ramizi (40' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys37228773343974
2LuganoLugano372051267491865
3Servette3717101057431461
4FC Zurich3715121051401157
5St GallenSt Gallen371691259491057
6FC WinterthurWinterthur371310146068-849
Relegation Round
1Luzern381310154753-649
2Basel381310154552-749
3Yverdon Sport38138175071-2147
4Lausanne SportLausanne381112154853-545
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper38108204149-838
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3878234077-3729
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!