MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 19:21:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Nacional
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Santa Clara
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Braga
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 10
Nov 4, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Braga
Portimonense

Braga
6 - 1
Portimonense

Horta (47'), Elmusrati (52' pen.), Djalo (59'), Banza (83' pen., 87', 90')
Djalo (58')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Pedrao (10')
Costa (42'), Tornich (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Braga and Portimonense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braga 1-1 Casa Pia
Wednesday, November 1 at 8.15pm in Taca da Liga
Last Game: Portimonense 1-0 Estoril
Saturday, October 28 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Braga 2-1 Portimonense

Portimonense have put together a fine run of form in recent weeks but will have to show their mettle against a Braga side who are unbeaten in the previous 18 meetings between the sides. While Braga have suffered a drop-off in form of late, they boast the firepower needed to turn things around this weekend and we are backing them to return to winning ways. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braga win with a probability of 63.59%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for Portimonense had a probability of 16.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braga win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.23%) and 2-1 (9.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.58%), while for a Portimonense win it was 0-1 (4.62%). The actual scoreline of 6-1 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Braga would win this match.

Result
BragaDrawPortimonense
63.59% (3.492 3.49) 20.29% (-1.116 -1.12) 16.11% (-2.378 -2.38)
Both teams to score 53.13% (-1.169 -1.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.86% (0.877 0.88)42.13% (-0.877 -0.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.46% (0.873 0.87)64.54% (-0.873 -0.87)
Braga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.4% (1.304 1.3)12.59% (-1.305 -1.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.32% (2.641 2.64)38.68% (-2.642 -2.64)
Portimonense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.78% (-2.279 -2.28)39.22% (2.277 2.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.07% (-2.203 -2.2)75.92% (2.201 2.2)
Score Analysis
    Braga 63.59%
    Portimonense 16.11%
    Draw 20.29%
BragaDrawPortimonense
2-0 @ 10.6% (0.603 0.6)
1-0 @ 10.23% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 9.92% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 7.32% (0.746 0.75)
3-1 @ 6.86% (0.306 0.31)
4-0 @ 3.79% (0.55 0.55)
4-1 @ 3.55% (0.32 0.32)
3-2 @ 3.21% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.66% (0.053 0.05)
5-0 @ 1.57% (0.291 0.29)
5-1 @ 1.47% (0.197 0.2)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 63.59%
1-1 @ 9.58% (-0.503 -0.5)
0-0 @ 4.94% (-0.196 -0.2)
2-2 @ 4.65% (-0.312 -0.31)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 20.29%
0-1 @ 4.62% (-0.49 -0.49)
1-2 @ 4.48% (-0.541 -0.54)
0-2 @ 2.16% (-0.383 -0.38)
2-3 @ 1.45% (-0.197 -0.2)
1-3 @ 1.4% (-0.269 -0.27)
Other @ 2%
Total : 16.11%

How you voted: Braga vs Portimonense

Braga
93.3%
Draw
0.0%
Portimonense
6.7%
15
Head to Head
Apr 29, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 30
Braga
4-1
Portimonense
Ruiz (2'), Medeiros (32'), Niakate (38'), Horta (67')
Gomes (45+2')
Nov 13, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 13
Portimonense
1-2
Braga
Ouattara (40')
Medeiros (65' pen.), Oliveira (83')
Mar 20, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 27
Portimonense
1-2
Braga
Carmo (63' og.)
Relvas (41')
Moura (5'), Couto (22')
Moura (89')
Nov 1, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 10
Braga
3-0
Portimonense
Galeno (5', 53'), Gonzalez (90+1')
Medeiros (38'), Elmusrati (47'), Horta (80')

Sa (24'), Willyan (38'), Angulo (38'), Carlinhos (49'), Nakajima (55'), Aponza (80')
May 19, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 34
Portimonense
0-0
Braga
Beto (14'), Possignolo (35'), Boa Morte (41'), Willyan (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!