MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 21:29:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Kilmarnock logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 21
Dec 30, 2023 at 3pm UK
Rugby Park
Dundee logo

Kilmarnock
2 - 2
Dundee

Wright (85'), McKenzie (90+3')
Kennedy (24'), Donnelly (83'), (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
McCowan (35'), Shaughnessy (90+5')
Boateng (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Kilmarnock and Dundee, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Mirren 0-1 Kilmarnock
Wednesday, December 27 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee 0-3 Celtic
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Kilmarnock 2-0 Dundee

Kilmarnock will feel confident of extending their excellent record in the league to five wins from six here against a Dundee side faltering slightly. Despite a strong recent record against Killie, the visitors were completely dominated by Celtic earlier this week and could find it tough again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kilmarnock win with a probability of 43.41%. A win for Dundee had a probability of 29.89% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kilmarnock win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.81%) and 2-0 (7.97%). The likeliest Dundee win was 0-1 (9.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.67%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood.

Result
KilmarnockDrawDundee
43.41% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 26.7% (0.010999999999999 0.01) 29.89% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.23% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.5% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)54.5% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.14% (-0.040000000000003 -0.04)75.85% (0.039999999999992 0.04)
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.09% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)24.91% (0.02 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.47% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)59.53% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Dundee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.89% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)33.1% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.3% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)69.7% (0.036999999999992 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Kilmarnock 43.41%
    Dundee 29.89%
    Draw 26.7%
KilmarnockDrawDundee
1-0 @ 11.46% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.81% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 7.97% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 4.08% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 3.69%
3-2 @ 2.26% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.42% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.28% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 43.41%
1-1 @ 12.67% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.25% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 9.12% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-2 @ 7% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 5.04%
1-3 @ 2.58% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.86% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.79% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 29.89%

How you voted: Kilmarnock vs Dundee

Kilmarnock
68.4%
Draw
26.3%
Dundee
5.3%
19
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Dundee
2-2
Kilmarnock
Bakayoko (16'), Rudden (90+3')
Rudden (68')
Mulligan (34')
Armstrong (30' pen., 81')
Deas (39'), Armstrong (60'), Wright (87')
McInnes (35')
May 24, 2021 7.45pm
Final 2nd Leg
Kilmarnock
1-2
Dundee
Lafferty (69' pen.)
Tshibola (55'), McKenzie (73'), Whitehall (87')
Mullen (7'), Ashcroft (12')
May 20, 2021 8.15pm
Final 1st Leg
Dundee
2-1
Kilmarnock
McGhee (6'), Adam (47')
Sow (86'), Byrne (87'), Adam (90+2')
Haunstrup (77')
Millen (41'), Burke (49'), Broadfoot (54')
Feb 6, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Dundee
2-2
Kilmarnock
Nelson (8', 20')
McGowan (7'), Horsfield (88')
McAleny (18'), Burke (54')
Tshibola (14'), Dicker (31')
Dec 15, 2018 3pm
Gameweek 18
Kilmarnock
3-1
Dundee
Broadfoot (54'), Kusunga (66' og.), Stewart (79')
Miller (90')
Boyle (42'), Kusunga (59')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!