MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 14:54:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B
May 17, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio Renzo Barbera
Sampdoria logo

Palermo
2 - 0
Sampdoria

Diakite (43', 47')
Desplanches (70'), Lund (86')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Depaoli (45+3'), Stojanovic (86')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Palermo and Sampdoria.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sudtirol 0-1 Palermo
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Catanzaro 1-3 Sampdoria
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Palermo win with a probability of 40.24%. A win for Sampdoria had a probability of 33.67% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Palermo win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.62%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest Sampdoria win was 0-1 (8.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Palermo would win this match.

Result
PalermoDrawSampdoria
40.24% (-0.154 -0.15) 26.09% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07) 33.67% (0.22799999999999 0.23)
Both teams to score 53.55% (0.303 0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.13% (0.363 0.36)50.87% (-0.362 -0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.24% (0.317 0.32)72.75% (-0.318 -0.32)
Palermo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.09% (0.081999999999994 0.08)24.91% (-0.081 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.47% (0.115 0.12)59.53% (-0.114 -0.11)
Sampdoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.31% (0.325 0.33)28.68% (-0.325 -0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.49% (0.404 0.4)64.5% (-0.40300000000001 -0.4)
Score Analysis
    Palermo 40.24%
    Sampdoria 33.67%
    Draw 26.09%
PalermoDrawSampdoria
1-0 @ 9.93% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-1 @ 8.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.9% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-1 @ 3.99% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.2% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.39% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 40.24%
1-1 @ 12.4% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.14% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-2 @ 5.38% (0.044 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.04% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 8.92% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 7.74% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.57% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.22% (0.048 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.32% (0.029 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.24% (0.039 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.01% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 33.67%

How you voted: 6th position vs 7th ranked

6th position
57.1%
Draw
28.6%
7th ranked
14.3%
14
Head to Head
Apr 6, 2024 3.15pm
Gameweek 32
Palermo
2-2
Sampdoria
Brunori (23' pen.), Mancuso (27')
Lucioni (33'), Di Mariano (59')
Leoni (19'), Darboe (61')
Barreca (43')
Nov 4, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 12
Sampdoria
1-0
Palermo
Borini (44')
Verre (11'), Yepes (63'), Borini (64'), Ghilardi (87')

Nedelcearu (23'), Mateju (81')
Feb 26, 2017 11.30am
Oct 2, 2016 2pm
Sampdoria
1-1
Palermo
Fernandes (95')
Alvarez (21'), Viviano (61')
Nestorovski (60')
Hiljemark (28'), Gazzi (46'), Gonzalez (53'), Nestorovski (61'), Diamanti (75'), Posavec (82')
Gazzi (92')
May 1, 2016 2pm
Palermo
2-0
Sampdoria
Vazquez (19'), Krsticic (85' og.)
Maresca (45')

Krsticic (6'), Dodo (30'), Muriel (63'), Cassani (77'), Viviano (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!