MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 17:19:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Jan 31, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Diego Armando Maradona

Argentinos Jrs
2 - 0
Deportivo Riestra

Romero (52'), Rodriguez (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Goitia (67')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Argentinos Juniors and Deportivo Riestra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 1-1 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, January 28 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 0-0 Deportivo Riestra
Thursday, January 25 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 60.06%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Deportivo Riestra had a probability of 15.64%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.98%) and 2-1 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.04%), while for a Deportivo Riestra win it was 0-1 (6.74%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Argentinos Juniors would win this match.

Result
Argentinos JuniorsDrawDeportivo Riestra
60.06% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09) 24.3% (0.036999999999999 0.04) 15.64% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 40.46% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.37% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)58.63% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.81% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)79.19% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.59% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05)19.41% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.77% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)51.23% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Deportivo Riestra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.2% (0.041000000000004 0.04)49.8% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.48% (0.029 0.03)84.52% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Argentinos Juniors 60.05%
    Deportivo Riestra 15.64%
    Draw 24.29%
Argentinos JuniorsDrawDeportivo Riestra
1-0 @ 15.84%
2-0 @ 12.98% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.06% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 7.1% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.95% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.91% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.03% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 0.95% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 60.05%
1-1 @ 11.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.67% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 6.74% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.85% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.35% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 15.64%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1Racing ClubRacing321011477
2TalleresTalleres32105147
3River PlateRiver Plate32016156
4EstudiantesEstudiantes32014226
5Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB32013126
6Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs320145-16
7HuracanHuracan21104224
8GimnasiaGimnasia21104224
9Independiente Rivadavia21102024
10Rosario CentralRosario31115414
11Boca Juniors31114314
12Instituto21103214
13UnionUnion21102114
14Barracas Central21102114
15LanusLanus311134-14
16BelgranoBelgrano311168-24
17Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield210123-13
18Atletico TucumanTucuman210112-13
19Deportivo Riestra310214-33
20Sarmiento201123-11
21San Lorenzo201112-11
22BanfieldBanfield201112-11
23Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz201101-11
24IndependienteIndependiente201113-21
25Platense201102-21
26Defensa y JusticiaDefensa301225-31
27TigreTigre301216-51
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba300339-60
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!