MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 18:01:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 3
May 25, 2024 at 1.15am UK
Estadio Julio Cesar Villagra

Belgrano
2 - 1
C. Cordoba

Reyna (58', 68')
Reyna (16'), Rebola (45+2'), Moreno (64'), Quignon (90+6'), Delgado (90+6')
Moreno (70')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Molina (45+4' pen.)
Miloc (52'), Monzon (74'), Laquidain (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Belgrano and Central Cordoba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 3-0 Belgrano
Saturday, May 18 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: C. Cordoba 2-4 Boca Juniors
Monday, May 20 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Belgrano 2-0 Central Cordoba

The visitors' backline has been far too inconsistent throughout the domestic campaign for us to believe they will manage to shut down a side that have been particularly potent at home in recent outings. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Belgrano win with a probability of 59.47%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for Central Cordoba had a probability of 15.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Belgrano win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.89%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.15%), while for a Central Cordoba win it was 0-1 (6.89%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Belgrano would win this match.

Result
BelgranoDrawCentral Cordoba
59.47% (0.458 0.46) 24.59% (-0.18 -0.18) 15.94% (-0.276 -0.28)
Both teams to score 40.32% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.84% (0.21400000000001 0.21)59.16% (-0.213 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.41% (0.167 0.17)79.59% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)
Belgrano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.16% (0.26299999999999 0.26)19.84% (-0.261 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.07% (0.421 0.42)51.93% (-0.419 -0.42)
Central Cordoba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.3% (-0.244 -0.24)49.7% (0.247 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.55% (-0.171 -0.17)84.45% (0.173 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Belgrano 59.46%
    Central Cordoba 15.94%
    Draw 24.59%
BelgranoDrawCentral Cordoba
1-0 @ 15.94%
2-0 @ 12.89% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.96% (0.112 0.11)
3-1 @ 4.86% (0.044 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.81% (0.068 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.97% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.7% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 0.91% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 59.46%
1-1 @ 11.15% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 9.86% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-2 @ 3.15% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 6.89% (-0.106 -0.11)
1-2 @ 3.9% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-2 @ 2.41% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 0.91% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 15.94%

How you voted: Belgrano vs C. Cordoba

Belgrano
66.7%
Draw
33.3%
Central Cordoba
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Mar 13, 2024 12.15am
Gameweek 10
C. Cordoba
2-2
Belgrano
Laquidain (18'), Nuss (61')
Passerini (9'), Sanchez (34')
Moreno (65')
Oct 25, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 10
Belgrano
1-1
C. Cordoba
Lencioni (46')
Passerini (60'), Rebola (65'), Losada (90+7')
Sanabria (78')
Blasi (60'), Canto (63'), Patino (90+9'), Pitton (90+5'), Rangel (90+8')
Feb 11, 2023 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!