MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 23:26:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 33
May 18, 2024 at 4.45pm UK
MOL Arena Sosto (Szekesfehervar)

Fehervar
0 - 0
Diosgyor


Gergenyi (56'), Spandler (77')
FT

Klimovich (11'), Lund (45+3'), Gera (49'), Szabo (53'), Jurek (62'), Chorbadzhiyski (70')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Fehervar and Diosgyor.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Debrecen 1-0 Fehervar
Sunday, May 12 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Diosgyor 2-0 Ferencvaros
Saturday, May 11 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fehervar win with a probability of 49.45%. A win for Diosgyor had a probability of 28.06% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fehervar win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.32%) and 2-0 (6.87%). The likeliest Diosgyor win was 1-2 (6.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
FehervarDrawDiosgyor
49.45% (0.175 0.17) 22.49% (0.064 0.06) 28.06% (-0.244 -0.24)
Both teams to score 63.11% (-0.441 -0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.91% (-0.495 -0.49)37.08% (0.49 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.72% (-0.53599999999999 -0.54)59.27% (0.531 0.53)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.68% (-0.122 -0.12)15.32% (0.118 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.94% (-0.226 -0.23)44.05% (0.221 0.22)
Diosgyor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.52% (-0.416 -0.42)25.47% (0.411 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.69% (-0.569 -0.57)60.3% (0.564 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Fehervar 49.45%
    Diosgyor 28.06%
    Draw 22.49%
FehervarDrawDiosgyor
2-1 @ 9.39% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-0 @ 7.32% (0.144 0.14)
2-0 @ 6.87% (0.108 0.11)
3-1 @ 5.87% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 4.29% (0.05 0.05)
3-2 @ 4.02% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.76% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.01% (0.015 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.88% (-0.031 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.03% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 4%
Total : 49.45%
1-1 @ 10.01% (0.08 0.08)
2-2 @ 6.42% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-0 @ 3.9% (0.093 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.83% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.85% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
0-1 @ 5.34% (0.064 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.65% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.12% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.93% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.66% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.07% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 28.06%

Head to Head
Feb 24, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 22
Diosgyor
4-0
Fehervar
Gergenyi (18' og.), Franchu (69'), Szabo (87' pen., 89')
Benyei (3'), Jurek (37')

Serafimov (86')
Csongvai (17')
Oct 28, 2023 1.45pm
Gameweek 11
Fehervar
4-0
Diosgyor
Christensen (41'), Kodro (45+1', 84'), Kastrati (82')
Schon (32'), Toth (32')

Gera (16'), Szatmari (45+7'), Farkas (50'), Acolatse (60'), Kampetsis (71')
Farkas (69'), Szatmari (86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!