MX23RW : Monday, May 20 18:32:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Grimsby Town
League Two | Gameweek 32
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Blundell Park
Stockport County

Grimsby Town
1 - 3
Stockport

Eisa (52')
Thompson (31'), Smith (34'), Green (67'), Maher (77')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Sarcevic (9'), Olaofe (14'), Cass (28')
Camps (42'), Sarcevic (48'), Cass (65')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Grimsby Town and Stockport County.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Accrington 0-0 Grimsby Town
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Stockport 1-1 Harrogate
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stockport County win with a probability of 47.21%. A win for Grimsby Town had a probability of 29.78% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stockport County win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.46%) and 0-2 (6.7%). The likeliest Grimsby Town win was 2-1 (7.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.33%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Stockport County would win this match.

Result
Grimsby TownDrawStockport County
29.78% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01) 23% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 47.21% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Both teams to score 62.51% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.58% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)38.41% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.29% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)60.7% (0.07 0.07)
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.97% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)25.02% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.3% (-0.055 -0.05)59.69% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.37% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)16.62% (0.028000000000002 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.55% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)46.44% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Grimsby Town 29.78%
    Stockport County 47.21%
    Draw 23%
Grimsby TownDrawStockport County
2-1 @ 7.16%
1-0 @ 5.76% (0.012 0.01)
2-0 @ 3.99% (0.004 0)
3-1 @ 3.31% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.97% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 1.84%
4-1 @ 1.15% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.03% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 29.78%
1-1 @ 10.33% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.16% (0.013 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.78% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 23%
1-2 @ 9.28% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-1 @ 7.46% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.7% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 4.01% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-3 @ 3.84% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.49% (-0.004 -0)
0-4 @ 1.8% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.73% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 4.36%
Total : 47.21%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 14
Stockport
3-2
Grimsby Town
Barry (6' pen., 74'), Olaofe (8')
Hinchliffe (52'), Hippolyte (61')
Wilson (45+1'), Holohan (52' pen.)
Clifton (12'), Eastwood (38'), Rodgers (72')
Jan 1, 2023 3pm
Oct 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 15
Stockport
1-3
Grimsby Town
Madden (41')
Clifton (24'), Holohan (30'), Hunt (90+5')
Apr 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 40
Grimsby Town
2-1
Stockport
McAtee (64'), Holohan (77')
Amos (38')
Quigley (14')
Hippolyte (28'), Johnson (33'), Croasdale (34'), Hogan (36')
Sarcevic (35')
Aug 31, 2021 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!