MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 21:30:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Accrington Stanley
League Two | Gameweek 31
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Wham Stadium
Grimsby Town

Accrington
0 - 0
Grimsby Town


Woods (49')
FT

Hume (79')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Accrington Stanley and Grimsby Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-2 Tranmere
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Accrington Stanley win with a probability of 42.9%. A win for Grimsby Town had a probability of 32.71% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Accrington Stanley win was 2-1 with a probability of 9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.35%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Grimsby Town win was 1-2 (7.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.33%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
Accrington StanleyDrawGrimsby Town
42.9% (0.742 0.74) 24.38% (-0.194 -0.19) 32.71% (-0.55 -0.55)
Both teams to score 59.07% (0.488 0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.42% (0.724 0.72)43.57% (-0.727 -0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.03% (0.708 0.71)65.96% (-0.71000000000001 -0.71)
Accrington Stanley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.55% (0.639 0.64)20.45% (-0.642 -0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.09% (1.006 1.01)52.9% (-1.01 -1.01)
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.26% (0.015999999999991 0.02)25.74% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.33% (0.021999999999998 0.02)60.67% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Accrington Stanley 42.9%
    Grimsby Town 32.71%
    Draw 24.38%
Accrington StanleyDrawGrimsby Town
2-1 @ 9% (0.074 0.07)
1-0 @ 8.35% (-0.101 -0.1)
2-0 @ 6.63% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.76% (0.131 0.13)
3-0 @ 3.51% (0.095 0.1)
3-2 @ 3.23% (0.091 0.09)
4-1 @ 1.89% (0.087 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.39% (0.064 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.28% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 42.9%
1-1 @ 11.33% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 6.11% (0.053 0.05)
0-0 @ 5.26% (-0.17 -0.17)
3-3 @ 1.46% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.38%
1-2 @ 7.69% (-0.085 -0.09)
0-1 @ 7.14% (-0.226 -0.23)
0-2 @ 4.85% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-3 @ 3.48% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.025 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.19% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 32.71%

Head to Head
Oct 14, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Grimsby Town
0-2
Accrington

Waterfall (17')
Waterfall (72')
Whalley (74'), Andrews (82')
Leigh (51'), Martin (66')
Nov 22, 2022 7.30pm
Second Round
Grimsby Town
0-1
Accrington
Leigh (66' pen.)
Dec 30, 2017 3pm
Grimsby Town
0-3
Accrington

Davies (22'), Matt (73')
Kee (56' pen.), McConville (61'), Jackson (77')
Jackson (31'), Brown (37')
Sep 12, 2017 7.45pm
Accrington
1-2
Grimsby Town
Jackson (45')
Hughes (65'), Wilks (90')
Jones (43'), Woolford (47')
Davies (12'), Matt (57'), Dembele (73')
Mar 25, 2017 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!