MX23RW : Friday, May 17 17:28:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 27
Feb 18, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Carlos Belmonte

Albacete
2 - 0
Racing

Fuster (56'), Silva (90+1')
Glauder (24'), Fernandes (60')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Alberto (25'), Fernandez (43'), Mboula (59'), Sainz-Maza (71'), Sangalli (82')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Albacete and Racing de Santander.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Valladolid 0-0 Albacete
Monday, February 12 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Racing 2-0 Espanyol
Saturday, February 10 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albacete win with a probability of 51.6%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Racing de Santander had a probability of 22.09%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.44%) and 2-1 (9.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.25%), while for a Racing de Santander win it was 0-1 (8.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Albacete would win this match.

Result
AlbaceteDrawRacing de Santander
51.6% (0.58 0.58) 26.3% (-0.101 -0.1) 22.09% (-0.481 -0.48)
Both teams to score 45.05% (-0.27 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.97% (-0.065999999999995 -0.07)58.02% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.29% (-0.052 -0.05)78.71% (0.048999999999992 0.05)
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.39% (0.226 0.23)22.6% (-0.229 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.78% (0.337 0.34)56.22% (-0.34 -0.34)
Racing de Santander Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.21% (-0.522 -0.52)41.78% (0.519 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.75% (-0.457 -0.46)78.24% (0.455 0.45)
Score Analysis
    Albacete 51.6%
    Racing de Santander 22.09%
    Draw 26.29%
AlbaceteDrawRacing de Santander
1-0 @ 14.04% (0.13 0.13)
2-0 @ 10.44% (0.17 0.17)
2-1 @ 9.11% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.18% (0.117 0.12)
3-1 @ 4.52% (0.038 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.92% (0.056 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.68% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 51.6%
1-1 @ 12.25% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 9.44% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.98% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.24% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
1-2 @ 5.35% (-0.104 -0.1)
0-2 @ 3.6% (-0.095 -0.1)
1-3 @ 1.56% (-0.053 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.16% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.05% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 1.15%
Total : 22.09%

How you voted: Albacete vs Racing

Albacete
46.2%
Draw
15.4%
Racing de Santander
38.5%
13
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 7
Racing
2-1
Albacete
Carlos Arana (22'), Martin (29')
Grenier (50'), Aldasoro (65')
Marin (90')
Djetei (28'), Alonso (52'), Antonio Ros (55')
Apr 8, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 35
Racing
4-1
Albacete
Baturina (18'), Garcia (19'), Vicente (45+7' pen.), Aias (90')
Olaetxea (31')
Nov 26, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 17
Albacete
2-1
Racing
Maikel (34'), Maria Alcedo (76')
Vicente (60')
Jun 27, 2020 8.45pm
Gameweek 36
Racing
1-2
Albacete
Galan (45+2')
Galan (21'), Nkaka (26'), Ander Perez (56')
Nkaka (28')
Fuster (54'), Jimenez (81')
Kecojevic (16'), Azamoum (34'), Silvestre (62'), Chema (78')
Oct 1, 2019 6pm
Gameweek 9
Albacete
0-0
Racing
Barri (13'), Manaj (87')
Lombardo (30'), Ortiz (43'), Nkaka (53'), Cejudo (80'), Alexis (93')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche391610134141058
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes391111174352-944
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!