MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 02:18:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 23
Jan 20, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Carlos Belmonte

Albacete
0 - 1
Alcorcon


Riki (41'), Fuster (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Sousa (89')
Lopez (14'), Rivas (71'), Quintilla (74'), Brice Eteki (84')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Albacete and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 3-2 Albacete
Saturday, January 13 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 0-0 Mirandes
Saturday, January 13 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albacete win with a probability of 57.26%. A draw had a probability of 25.1% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 17.64%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.13%) and 2-1 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.51%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (7.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
AlbaceteDrawAlcorcon
57.26% (0.055 0.05) 25.1% (-0.16 -0.16) 17.64% (0.104 0.1)
Both teams to score 42.02% (0.566 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.38% (0.661 0.66)58.62% (-0.661 -0.66)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.82% (0.511 0.51)79.18% (-0.51199999999999 -0.51)
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.51% (0.286 0.29)20.49% (-0.285 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.02% (0.453 0.45)52.98% (-0.452 -0.45)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.86% (0.524 0.52)47.14% (-0.525 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.41% (0.39 0.39)82.59% (-0.39100000000001 -0.39)
Score Analysis
    Albacete 57.25%
    Alcorcon 17.64%
    Draw 25.09%
AlbaceteDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 15.31% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-0 @ 12.13% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-1 @ 9.13% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
3-0 @ 6.41% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.82% (0.078 0.08)
4-0 @ 2.54% (0.026 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.91% (0.048 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.81% (0.055 0.05)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 57.25%
1-1 @ 11.51% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 9.66% (-0.244 -0.24)
2-2 @ 3.43% (0.076 0.08)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.27% (-0.074000000000001 -0.07)
1-2 @ 4.33% (0.058 0.06)
0-2 @ 2.73% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.09% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 17.64%

Head to Head
Oct 3, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 9
Alcorcon
1-2
Albacete
Sousa (59' pen.)
Pacheco (28'), Fuster (66')
Glauder (18'), Escriche (24'), Rodriguez (45+1'), Datkovic (56'), Quiles (82'), Altube (90')
May 3, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 37
Albacete
0-1
Alcorcon

Pena (53'), Silvestre (68'), Garcia (82')
Isaac (90'), Fuster (90+5')
Xisco (3')
Gomez (82')
Jan 26, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 21
Alcorcon
1-2
Albacete
Fraile (42')
Carlos (45'), Gomez (52'), Leon (68')
Silvestre (30'), Jimenez (69' pen.)
Jules (59'), Boyomo (78')
Jul 2, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 37
Albacete
1-1
Alcorcon
Ojeda (57')
Silvestre (33'), Chema (41'), Arroyo (59'), Fuster (78')
Sandaza (9')
Pomares (41'), Reko (44'), Boateng (79'), Adot (90+6')
Pomares (83')
Oct 4, 2019 8pm
Gameweek 10
Alcorcon
0-1
Albacete

Elgezabal (25'), Pomares (59')
Manaj (67' pen.)
Manaj (26'), Azamoum (38'), Kecojevic (50'), Garcia (70')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!