MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 09:41:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 25
Feb 4, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Instalaciones de Lezama Campo 1

Amorebieta
0 - 1
Racing


Bustinza (29'), Yriarte (42'), Moran (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Fernandez (15')
Garcia (19'), Sangalli (36'), Aldasoro (38')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Amorebieta and Racing de Santander.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cartagena 1-0 Amorebieta
Saturday, January 27 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Valladolid 3-1 Racing
Monday, January 29 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Amorebieta win with a probability of 37.14%. A win for Racing de Santander had a probability of 35.17% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an Amorebieta win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.96%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest Racing de Santander win was 0-1 (10.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood.

Result
AmorebietaDrawRacing de Santander
37.14% (0.336 0.34) 27.7% (0.096 0.1) 35.17% (-0.432 -0.43)
Both teams to score 48.69% (-0.315 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.87% (-0.381 -0.38)57.13% (0.38200000000001 0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22% (-0.304 -0.3)78% (0.304 0.3)
Amorebieta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.39% (0.016000000000005 0.02)29.61% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.36% (0.021000000000001 0.02)65.64% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Racing de Santander Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.17% (-0.464 -0.46)30.83% (0.464 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.89% (-0.55 -0.55)67.11% (0.54899999999999 0.55)
Score Analysis
    Amorebieta 37.14%
    Racing de Santander 35.17%
    Draw 27.69%
AmorebietaDrawRacing de Santander
1-0 @ 11.11% (0.17 0.17)
2-1 @ 7.96% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.76% (0.105 0.11)
3-1 @ 3.23% (0.01 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.74% (0.044 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.9% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 37.14%
1-1 @ 13.07% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.13% (0.132 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 10.74% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 7.69% (-0.082 -0.08)
0-2 @ 6.32% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.02% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.48% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.84% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 35.17%

How you voted: Amorebieta vs Racing

Amorebieta
27.3%
Draw
36.4%
Racing de Santander
36.4%
11
Head to Head
Sep 10, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 5
Racing
1-0
Amorebieta
Martin (10')
Gonzalez Alves (3'), Carlos Arana (8'), Sanchez (32'), Sangalli (90+5')

Nunez Cobo (31'), Sibo (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!