MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 09:38:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Leganes logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 27
Feb 18, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Butarque

Leganes
3 - 0
Alcorcon

Garcia (18'), Portillo (66'), Raba (81')
Raba (38'), Neyou (42'), Undabarrena (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Castro (7'), Sousa (45+3'), Brice Eteki (48'), Perez (85'), Rivas (85')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Leganes and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 0-0 Leganes
Friday, February 9 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 1-0 FC Andorra
Sunday, February 11 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leganes win with a probability of 47.46%. A draw had a probability of 30% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 22.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leganes win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.46%) and 2-1 (7.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.12%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (10.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Leganes would win this match.

Result
LeganesDrawAlcorcon
47.46% (-0.35 -0.35) 30.02% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 22.53% (0.327 0.33)
Both teams to score 36.81% (0.227 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
31.17% (0.123 0.12)68.82% (-0.122 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.52% (0.082999999999998 0.08)86.47% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.39% (-0.122 -0.12)29.6% (0.124 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.36% (-0.147 -0.15)65.64% (0.148 0.15)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.29% (0.414 0.41)47.71% (-0.413 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.98% (0.304 0.3)83.01% (-0.303 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Leganes 47.45%
    Alcorcon 22.52%
    Draw 30.01%
LeganesDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 17.19% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-0 @ 10.46% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-1 @ 7.74% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-0 @ 4.25% (-0.063 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.14% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.29% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.16% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.96% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 47.45%
0-0 @ 14.12% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-1 @ 12.72% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-2 @ 2.87% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 30.01%
0-1 @ 10.45% (0.08 0.08)
1-2 @ 4.71% (0.072 0.07)
0-2 @ 3.87% (0.073 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.16% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 0.95% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 22.52%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 9pm
Gameweek 2
Alcorcon
0-2
Leganes

Mosquera (25'), Obieta (63')
Undabarrena (49'), Raba (71')
Raba (29'), Franquesa (46'), Arambarri (60'), Neyou (90+11'), Neyou (90+12')
Jan 30, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 25
Leganes
1-0
Alcorcon
Munoz (65' pen.)
Omeruo (23'), Quintilla (73'), Randelovic (80'), Nyom (83')

Valle (61'), Laure (63'), Carlos (63'), Angel (68')
Oct 20, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 11
Alcorcon
3-3
Leganes
Hernandez (6' pen.), Bravo (39'), Fraile (77')
Vega (43'), Garcia (54'), Fornies (59'), Bravo (72')
Joel Barcenas (23'), Hernandez (42'), Arnaiz (64')
Bruno (46'), Palencia (69')
Apr 25, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 36
Alcorcon
1-2
Leganes
Nwakali (9' pen.)
Garcia (22'), Aguilera (32'), Gual (69'), Nwakali (90+1')
Gual (90+1')
Shibasaki (44'), Arnaiz (60')
Riesgo (8'), Shibasaki (29'), Eraso (56'), Arnaiz (83')
Nov 15, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 12
Leganes
1-0
Alcorcon
Merino (60')
Perez (49'), Arnaiz (58'), Miquel (65')

Laure (32'), Arribas (36')
Laure (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!