MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 14:38:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 21
Dec 21, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Instalaciones de Lezama Campo 1

Amorebieta
1 - 2
Alcorcon

Garreta (34')
Hernando (45+4'), Eraso (50'), Jauregi (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Obieta (37'), Garcia (64')
Lopez (27'), Garcia (41'), Chema (43'), Gonzalez (51')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Amorebieta and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Amorebieta 1-1 Zaragoza
Sunday, December 17 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 1-0 Eibar
Sunday, December 17 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Amorebieta win with a probability of 46.23%. A draw had a probability of 29.2% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 24.57%.

The most likely scoreline for an Amorebieta win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.79%) and 2-1 (8.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.95%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (10.33%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
AmorebietaDrawAlcorcon
46.23% (1.501 1.5) 29.2% (0.479 0.48) 24.57% (-1.98 -1.98)
Both teams to score 40.24% (-2.534 -2.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.53% (-2.44 -2.44)65.47% (2.44 2.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.78% (-1.729 -1.73)84.21% (1.729 1.73)
Amorebieta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.42% (-0.396 -0.4)28.57% (0.394 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.63% (-0.498 -0.5)64.37% (0.498 0.5)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.34% (-3.22 -3.22)43.66% (3.219 3.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.15% (-2.79 -2.79)79.84% (2.79 2.79)
Score Analysis
    Amorebieta 46.22%
    Alcorcon 24.56%
    Draw 29.2%
AmorebietaDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 15.62% (1.19 1.19)
2-0 @ 9.79% (0.647 0.65)
2-1 @ 8.11% (-0.164 -0.16)
3-0 @ 4.09% (0.228 0.23)
3-1 @ 3.39% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-2 @ 1.4% (-0.178 -0.18)
4-0 @ 1.28% (0.058 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.045 -0.05)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 46.22%
1-1 @ 12.95% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 12.47% (1.08 1.08)
2-2 @ 3.36% (-0.385 -0.39)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 29.2%
0-1 @ 10.33% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 5.37% (-0.549 -0.55)
0-2 @ 4.28% (-0.386 -0.39)
1-3 @ 1.48% (-0.303 -0.3)
0-3 @ 1.18% (-0.226 -0.23)
2-3 @ 0.93% (-0.201 -0.2)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 24.56%

How you voted: Amorebieta vs Alcorcon

Amorebieta
50.0%
Draw
40.0%
Alcorcon
10.0%
10
Head to Head
Mar 20, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 32
Amorebieta
0-0
Alcorcon
Larrazabal (54')
Fornies (47'), Olabe (51')
Fraile (42')
Nov 7, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 15
Alcorcon
2-2
Amorebieta
Hernandez (56'), Gual (90+4')
Vega (65')
Larrazabal (29'), Pena (90+1')
Bilbao (63'), Aldalur (74')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!