MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:12:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 31
Mar 16, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Municipal El Molinon

Sporting Gijon
1 - 0
Alcorcon

Durdevic (36' pen.)
Mendez (25'), Campos (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Gonzalez (31'), Babin (34')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Sporting Gijon and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 1-0 Sporting Gijon
Sunday, March 10 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 1-1 Espanyol
Sunday, March 10 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sporting Gijon win with a probability of 53.97%. A draw had a probability of 26.9% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 19.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Gijon win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.75%) and 2-1 (8.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.02%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (8.31%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 16.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Sporting Gijon in this match.

Result
Sporting GijonDrawAlcorcon
53.97% (0.183 0.18) 26.88% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05) 19.14% (-0.132 -0.13)
Both teams to score 39.97% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.35% (0.021000000000001 0.02)62.64% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.79% (0.015000000000001 0.02)82.21% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Sporting Gijon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.45% (0.090000000000003 0.09)23.55% (-0.09 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.4% (0.131 0.13)57.6% (-0.13 -0.13)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.28% (-0.144 -0.14)47.72% (0.144 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.98% (-0.107 -0.11)83.02% (0.107 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Sporting Gijon 53.96%
    Alcorcon 19.14%
    Draw 26.88%
Sporting GijonDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 16.24% (0.029999999999998 0.03)
2-0 @ 11.75% (0.06 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.69% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-0 @ 5.66% (0.04 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.19% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.05% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.55% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.52% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 53.96%
1-1 @ 12.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 11.23% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.22% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 26.88%
0-1 @ 8.31% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 4.45% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.08% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.1% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 19.14%

Head to Head
Nov 18, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 16
Alcorcon
0-0
Sporting Gijon
Brice Eteki (18'), Gonzalez (78')
Rivera (63'), Campos (81')
Apr 9, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 35
Alcorcon
1-1
Sporting Gijon
Zarfino (2')
Angel (45+2')
Campuzano (61')
Luis Rodriguez (45+2'), Rivera (56')
Dec 15, 2021 7pm
Second Round
Sporting Gijon
2-1
Alcorcon
Mendez (42'), Durdevic (99')
Durdevic (63'), Lopez (90+2'), Campos (95'), Mendez (120')
Al Badaoui (57')
Fraile (44'), Escobar (66'), Rivas (92'), Fornies (101'), Vega (105'), Aguilera (117')
Oct 16, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 10
Sporting Gijon
1-0
Alcorcon
Durdevic (90+1')
Durdevic (19'), Kravets (27')

Garcia (20'), Gorosito (29'), Moyano (32'), Fornies (90+5')
Gual (90+5')
Mar 26, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 31
Sporting Gijon
0-0
Alcorcon
Castro (61'), Laure (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!