MX23RW : Friday, May 24 20:42:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovak First Football League | Gameweek 18
Dec 16, 2023 at 2pm UK
Mestsky futbalovy stadion Na Sihoti

Trencin
4 - 1
Zlate Moravce

Rocha (5'), Nagy (33' og.), Kozlovsky (56'), Kupusovic (68')
Stojsavljevic (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Cerepkai (76')
Duga (29'), Mijic (59'), (60')
Coverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Trencin and Zlate Moravce.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunajska Streda 0-0 Trencin
Sunday, December 10 at 4.30pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Zlate Moravce 1-1 FK Kosice
Saturday, December 9 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trencin win with a probability of 55.28%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Zlate Moravce had a probability of 21.61%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trencin win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.84%) and 2-0 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.94%), while for a Zlate Moravce win it was 0-1 (6.09%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Trencin would win this match.

Result
TrencinDrawZlate Moravce
55.28% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06) 23.11% (0.0010000000000012 0) 21.61% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Both teams to score 53.78% (0.074000000000005 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.83% (0.061 0.06)46.17% (-0.065999999999995 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.53% (0.058 0.06)68.46% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Trencin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.44% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)16.56% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.67% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)46.33% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Zlate Moravce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.45% (0.088000000000008 0.09)35.55% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.68% (0.091000000000001 0.09)72.31% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Trencin 55.28%
    Zlate Moravce 21.61%
    Draw 23.1%
TrencinDrawZlate Moravce
1-0 @ 10.58% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 9.52% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5.9%
3-0 @ 5.71% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.05% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.65%
4-0 @ 2.57% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 0.95%
5-0 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 55.28%
1-1 @ 10.94%
0-0 @ 5.89% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.09% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.05% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.1%
0-1 @ 6.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 5.66% (0.014 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.15% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.95% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.76% (0.0079999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 21.61%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 7
Zlate Moravce
1-2
Trencin
Cerepkai (48' pen.)
Balaj (34'), Duga (53'), Nagy (90+1')
Kupusovic (10', 65')
Holly (51'), Vozinha (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Banska Bystrica105235041951
2Trencin1043348341449
3Skalica105233538-340
4Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce105232948-1927
5FK Kosice103162756-2927
6Zlate Moravce102262166-4512
Championship Round
1Slovan Bratislava1051476314573
2DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda1063149321758
3Spartak Trnava1060447291857
4Zilina104245445955
5MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok103433843-547
6Podbrezova101094960-1137
 
Regular Season
1Slovan Bratislava22183157164157
2Zilina22125540301041
3Spartak Trnava2212373122939
4DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda22107531211037
5Banska Bystrica229763830834
6Trencin229763123834
7Podbrezova2210484034634
8MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok229762831-334
9Skalica2265111925-623
10FK Kosice2245131945-2617
11Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce2217141942-2310
12Zlate Moravce2204181448-344


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!