MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 00:01:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 14, 2024 at 4pm UK
Tsentralnyi Stadion
Kovalivka

Polissya
1 - 0
Kovalivka

Tankovskiy (83')
Nazarenko (15'), Ndukwe (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ilyin (59'), Salabay (80'), Honcharenko (86'), Veleten (88')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Polissya Zhytomyr and Kolos Kovalivka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Minai 2-3 Polissya
Monday, April 8 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Kovalivka 1-1 Metalist Kharkiv
Sunday, April 7 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Polissya Zhytomyr win with a probability of 40.5%. A win for Kolos Kovalivka had a probability of 29.99% and a draw had a probability of 29.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Polissya Zhytomyr win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.11%) and 2-1 (7.79%). The likeliest Kolos Kovalivka win was 0-1 (11.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Polissya Zhytomyr in this match.

Result
Polissya ZhytomyrDrawKolos Kovalivka
40.5% (0.0039999999999978 0) 29.51% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 29.99% (0.004999999999999 0)
Both teams to score 42.51% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.78% (0.025999999999996 0.03)64.22% (-0.02300000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.65% (0.018000000000001 0.02)83.34% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Polissya Zhytomyr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.86% (0.015000000000001 0.02)31.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.53% (0.018000000000001 0.02)67.47% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Kolos Kovalivka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.73% (0.018999999999998 0.02)38.26% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.98% (0.018000000000001 0.02)75.02% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Polissya Zhytomyr 40.49%
    Kolos Kovalivka 29.99%
    Draw 29.5%
Polissya ZhytomyrDrawKolos Kovalivka
1-0 @ 13.9%
2-0 @ 8.11% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-1 @ 7.79% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 3.15% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-1 @ 3.03% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 1.46% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 40.49%
1-1 @ 13.35%
0-0 @ 11.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 29.5%
0-1 @ 11.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 5.5% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.05% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.62%
Total : 29.99%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 9
Kovalivka
0-0
Polissya
Bogdanov (49'), Luchkevych (69')
Makouana (45'), Tankovskiy (46'), Budkivskyi (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar30225363243971
2Dynamo Kiev30223572284469
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi30176751302157
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-1301410640271352
5Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya3014883930950
6Rukh Lviv301213544311349
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy30118113134-341
8FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya30810123038-834
9Vorskla PoltavaVorskla3096153046-1633
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk30711122937-832
11Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets30102183847-932
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka30711122231-932
13Veres30610143146-1528
14Obolon KyivObolon30511141841-2326
15Minai30510152750-2325
16Metalist Kharkiv3058173257-2523


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!