MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:35:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Kovalivka
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 19
Mar 2, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Uman'fermmash

Kovalivka
0 - 1
Rukh Lviv


Bondarenko (73'), Bogdanov (74'), Tsurikov (82'), Ilyin (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sych (3')
Pidhurskyi (69')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Kolos Kovalivka and Rukh Lviv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Veres 0-2 Kovalivka
Sunday, February 25 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Rukh Lviv 1-1 Polissya
Sunday, February 25 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rukh Lviv win with a probability of 37.55%. A win for Kolos Kovalivka had a probability of 35.65% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rukh Lviv win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.19%) and 0-2 (6.57%). The likeliest Kolos Kovalivka win was 1-0 (9.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Rukh Lviv in this match.

Result
Kolos KovalivkaDrawRukh Lviv
35.65% (0.577 0.58) 26.8% (-0.253 -0.25) 37.55% (-0.327 -0.33)
Both teams to score 51.54% (0.86 0.86)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.43% (1.063 1.06)53.56% (-1.065 -1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.92% (0.889 0.89)75.07% (-0.89100000000001 -0.89)
Kolos Kovalivka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.23% (0.876 0.88)28.77% (-0.878 -0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.39% (1.079 1.08)64.61% (-1.082 -1.08)
Rukh Lviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.36% (0.31899999999999 0.32)27.64% (-0.321 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.82% (0.408 0.41)63.18% (-0.41200000000001 -0.41)
Score Analysis
    Kolos Kovalivka 35.65%
    Rukh Lviv 37.54%
    Draw 26.79%
Kolos KovalivkaDrawRukh Lviv
1-0 @ 9.91% (-0.165 -0.17)
2-1 @ 7.94% (0.128 0.13)
2-0 @ 6.17% (0.045 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.3% (0.131 0.13)
3-0 @ 2.56% (0.08 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.12% (0.102 0.1)
4-1 @ 1.03% (0.065 0.07)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 35.65%
1-1 @ 12.73% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 7.95% (-0.337 -0.34)
2-2 @ 5.1% (0.127 0.13)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.052 0.05)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.79%
0-1 @ 10.22% (-0.34 -0.34)
1-2 @ 8.19% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.57% (-0.157 -0.16)
1-3 @ 3.51% (0.034 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.82% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.19% (0.074 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.13% (0.021 0.02)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 37.54%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 4
Rukh Lviv
1-1
Kovalivka
Slyubyk (56')
Edson (67'), Sapuga (85'), Runich (90+1')
Tsurikov (34')
Bondarenko (59'), Burda (64'), Bogdanov (85')
Zolotov (83')
Mar 12, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 17
Rukh Lviv
0-1
Kovalivka
Orikhovskyi (64')
Aug 28, 2022 11am
Gameweek 2
Kovalivka
2-0
Rukh Lviv
Milko (5'), Bezborodko (83')
Milko (36'), Novak (51'), Bezborodko (57'), Zolotov (66')

Didyk (45+1'), Talles (51'), Solomon-Otabor (62')
Feb 28, 2022 5.30pm
Aug 15, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 4
Kovalivka
1-1
Rukh Lviv
Novak (65')
Rom (56'), Sitchinava (63'), Ngamba (78')
Rom (58')
Boryachuk (24')
Didyk (81'), Kondrakov (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar22164246182852
2Dynamo Kiev22153451232848
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi24146442241848
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-124128434221244
5Rukh Lviv241010435251040
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2411673123839
7Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2486102335-1230
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets2392123332129
9LNZ CherkasyCherkasy247892327-429
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk226882327-426
11Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka2351081619-325
12FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya2366111930-1124
13Veres2347122134-1319
14Obolon KyivObolon2347121332-1919
15Metalist Kharkiv2446142443-1918
16Minai2329121636-2015


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!