MX23RW : Friday, July 19 06:36:19| >> :60:12:12:
AFC Champions League | Quarter-Finals | 1st Leg
Mar 6, 2024 at 10am UK
Jinan Olympic Sports Center Stadium
Yokohama F Marinos

Shandong
1 - 2
Yokohama

Chen (90+1')
Xinli (51'), Jadson (57'), Yuanyi (64'), Zhunyi (64'), Kang-Hee (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lopes (7'), Yan (69')
Watanabe (52')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's AFC Champions League clash between Shandong Taishan and Yokohama F Marinos, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shandong 4-2 Changchun
Friday, March 1 at 10am in Chinese Super League

We said: Shandong Taishan 2-1 Yokohama F Marinos

Having a weapon like Cryzan in the attack should give Shandong a slight edge in this opening leg, while the Japanese may take some time to settle into this match, given this is their first experience at the quarter-finals in a tournament of this magnitude. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shandong Taishan win with a probability of 42.07%. A win for Yokohama F Marinos had a probability of 35.13% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shandong Taishan win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.21%) and 2-0 (5.45%). The likeliest Yokohama F Marinos win was 1-2 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
Shandong TaishanDrawYokohama F Marinos
42.07% (0.0049999999999955 0) 22.79% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03) 35.13% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 65.75% (0.12400000000001 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.84% (0.16 0.16)35.16% (-0.16 -0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.83% (0.17899999999999 0.18)57.16% (-0.179 -0.18)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.66% (0.067000000000007 0.07)17.33% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.29% (0.119 0.12)47.71% (-0.119 -0.12)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.54% (0.084000000000003 0.08)20.46% (-0.083000000000002 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.08% (0.136 0.14)52.92% (-0.136 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Shandong Taishan 42.07%
    Yokohama F Marinos 35.13%
    Draw 22.79%
Shandong TaishanDrawYokohama F Marinos
2-1 @ 8.64% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.21% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-0 @ 5.45% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.05% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 4.01% (0.015 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.18% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.21% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.76% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-3 @ 0.93% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 42.07%
1-1 @ 9.86% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.86% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.55% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-3 @ 2.12% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 22.79%
1-2 @ 7.82% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-1 @ 5.63% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.46% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.14% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.63% (0.015 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.36% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.64% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.44% (0.01 0.01)
0-4 @ 0.94% (0.003 0)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 35.13%

How you voted: Shandong vs Yokohama

Shandong Taishan
59.5%
Draw
16.2%
Yokohama F Marinos
24.3%
37
Head to Head
Dec 13, 2023 8am
Group Stage
Yokohama
3-0
Shandong
Elber (45+4'), Lopes (57'), Yan (64')

Yuanyi (12'), Chen (20'), Jadson (42'), Wenneng (62')
Oct 3, 2023 1pm
Group Stage
Shandong
0-1
Yokohama

Wang (40')
Mizunuma (37')
Kamijima (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!