MX23RW : Monday, May 20 13:16:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 14
Apr 16, 2024 at 11.30pm UK
Estadio Alberto Jose Armando

Boca Juniors
1 - 0
Godoy Cruz

Cavani (40')
Medina (17'), Rojo (53')
Medina (31')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Barrios (21'), Arce (78'), Ulariaga (87'), Cejas (90+5')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Boca Juniors and Godoy Cruz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Godoy Cruz 1-0 Sarmiento
Tuesday, April 9 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 57.06%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Godoy Cruz had a probability of 17.04%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.59%) and 2-1 (8.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.54%), while for a Godoy Cruz win it was 0-1 (7.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 16.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Boca Juniors in this match.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawGodoy Cruz
57.06% (0.1 0.1) 25.89% (0.0010000000000012 0) 17.04% (-0.105 -0.11)
Both teams to score 39.15% (-0.17299999999999 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.11% (-0.13 -0.13)61.89% (0.128 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.34% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)81.65% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.09% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)21.9% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.83% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)55.16% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Godoy Cruz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.13% (-0.215 -0.22)49.87% (0.21299999999999 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.43% (-0.149 -0.15)84.56% (0.146 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 57.05%
    Godoy Cruz 17.04%
    Draw 25.89%
Boca JuniorsDrawGodoy Cruz
1-0 @ 16.58% (0.069999999999997 0.07)
2-0 @ 12.59% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.76% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.38% (0.024 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.42% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.54% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 57.05%
1-1 @ 11.54% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.92% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 3.05% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 7.6% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.02% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.64% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 0.93% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 17.04%

Head to Head
Nov 27, 2023 12.30am
Gameweek 14
Godoy Cruz
1-2
Boca Juniors
Lopez (55')
Merentiel (7' pen.), Figal (65')
Jun 23, 2023 1.45am
Gameweek 21
Godoy Cruz
4-0
Boca Juniors
Rodriguez (17' pen.), Lopez (39'), Allende (59'), Conechny (65')
Lopez (31'), Barrios (74')

Weigandt (16')
Sep 23, 2022 11pm
Apr 21, 2022 1.30am
Gameweek 11
Boca Juniors
1-1
Godoy Cruz
Benedetto (34' pen.)
Rodriguez (44')
Bullaude (21'), Ramirez (45+2')
Oct 21, 2021 1.15am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1River PlateRiver Plate22006066
2TalleresTalleres22005146
3HuracanHuracan21104224
4GimnasiaGimnasia21104224
5Independiente Rivadavia21102024
6Instituto21103214
7Barracas Central21102114
8UnionUnion21102114
9Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB11002023
10Boca Juniors21014313
11Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs11003213
12Deportivo Riestra11001013
13EstudiantesEstudiantes11001013
14Atletico TucumanTucuman210112-13
15Racing ClubRacing10104401
16Sarmiento201123-11
17BanfieldBanfield201112-11
18Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz201101-11
19Defensa y JusticiaDefensa201124-21
20IndependienteIndependiente201113-21
21Platense201102-21
22BelgranoBelgrano201147-31
23Rosario CentralRosario100123-10
24TigreTigre100101-10
25San Lorenzo100101-10
26Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield100113-20
27LanusLanus100102-20
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba200227-50
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!