MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 09:02:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 26, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Ciudad de Lanus - Nestor Diaz Perez

Lanus
1 - 1
Banfield

Pena Biafore (64')
Aguirre (26'), Boggio (44'), Loaiza (70'), Javier Rodriguez (84'), Torres (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Gimenez (90+6')
Rivera (24'), Cesar Falcioni (25'), Quiroz (86'), Gimenez (90+7')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Lanus and Banfield.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lanus 2-1 Boca Juniors
Monday, February 19 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: River Plate 1-1 Banfield
Sunday, February 18 at 10.15pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lanus win with a probability of 47.72%. A draw had a probability of 29.3% and a win for Banfield had a probability of 22.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lanus win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.34%) and 2-1 (8.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (13.06%), while for a Banfield win it was 0-1 (10.15%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood.

Result
LanusDrawBanfield
47.72% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 29.32% (-0.115 -0.11) 22.97% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Both teams to score 38.68% (0.336 0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.29% (0.372 0.37)66.71% (-0.373 -0.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.93% (0.251 0.25)85.07% (-0.25099999999999 -0.25)
Lanus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.59% (0.193 0.19)28.41% (-0.193 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.84% (0.241 0.24)64.16% (-0.241 -0.24)
Banfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.03% (0.324 0.32)45.97% (-0.324 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.3% (0.25 0.25)81.7% (-0.25 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Lanus 47.71%
    Banfield 22.97%
    Draw 29.31%
LanusDrawBanfield
1-0 @ 16.43% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 10.34% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.04% (0.049 0.05)
3-0 @ 4.34% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.37% (0.038 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.37% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.31% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.06% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 47.71%
0-0 @ 13.06% (-0.18 -0.18)
1-1 @ 12.77% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.12% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 29.31%
0-1 @ 10.15% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 4.96% (0.048 0.05)
0-2 @ 3.94% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.024 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.02% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 22.97%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 1.30am
Gameweek 7
Banfield
1-0
Lanus
Bizans (38')
Maciel (37'), Bizans (42'), Remedi (53'), Gimenez (90+1')

Diaz (25'), Sanchez Mino (37'), Lema (40'), Troyansky (45'), Jose Caceres (68'), Aguerre (90+2')
Sanchez Mino (59'), Jose Caceres (84')
Jul 16, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 25
Lanus
2-2
Banfield
Belmonte (45'), Cambeses (64' og.)
Diaz (30'), Acosta (89')
Sosa (13'), Insua (58')
Cabrera (33'), Remedi (36'), Maciel (45+3')
Sep 18, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 20
Banfield
1-2
Lanus
Chavez (89')
Cabral (45+2'), Orozco (85')
Mar 19, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 7
Lanus
0-1
Banfield

Gonzalez (59'), Aguirre (90+5')
Lollo (66')
Lollo (26'), Lopez (31'), Coronel (82'), Domingo (87'), Cvitanich (90+4')
Oct 16, 2021 10pm
Second Phase
Lanus
1-1
Banfield
Manuel Lopez (86')
Belmonte (19'), Bernabei (40'), Perez (76')
Manuel Cruz (44')
Quinteros (9'), Maldonado (36'), Rios (55'), Domingo (56'), Manuel Cruz (60'), Linares (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!