MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:41:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 5
Feb 14, 2024 at 10.15pm UK
Estadio Florencio Sola

Banfield
0 - 0
Barracas Central

FT

Iacobellis (88'), Coronel (90+2')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Banfield and Barracas Central.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 4-2 Banfield
Saturday, February 10 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Barracas Central 2-0 Tucuman
Monday, February 12 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banfield win with a probability of 56.92%. A draw had a probability of 26.4% and a win for Barracas Central had a probability of 16.69%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.82%) and 2-1 (8.53%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (11.7%), while for a Barracas Central win it was 0-1 (7.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood.

Result
BanfieldDrawBarracas Central
56.92% (-0.216 -0.22) 26.39% (-0.026 -0.03) 16.69% (0.241 0.24)
Both teams to score 37.5% (0.44 0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.25% (0.34699999999999 0.35)63.75% (-0.35 -0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.99% (0.247 0.25)83% (-0.25 -0.25)
Banfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.25% (0.057999999999993 0.06)22.75% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.56% (0.085999999999999 0.09)56.44% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Barracas Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.55% (0.533 0.53)51.45% (-0.534 -0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.36% (0.352 0.35)85.64% (-0.354 -0.35)
Score Analysis
    Banfield 56.91%
    Barracas Central 16.69%
    Draw 26.37%
BanfieldDrawBarracas Central
1-0 @ 17.33% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-0 @ 12.82% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 8.53% (0.052999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 6.33% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.21% (0.034 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.34% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.56% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.4% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 56.91%
0-0 @ 11.7% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-1 @ 11.51% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 2.83% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 26.37%
0-1 @ 7.78% (0.021 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.83% (0.076 0.08)
0-2 @ 2.59% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 16.69%

Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 8pm
Apr 29, 2023 11pm
Jun 24, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 5
Banfield
1-1
Barracas Central
Enrique (58')
Abecasis (90+6')
Abecasis (13' og.)
Calderara (42'), Blanco (45'), Paz (61'), Mater (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1Racing ClubRacing321011477
2TalleresTalleres32105147
3River PlateRiver Plate32016156
4EstudiantesEstudiantes32014226
5Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB32013126
6Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs320145-16
7HuracanHuracan21104224
8GimnasiaGimnasia21104224
9Independiente Rivadavia21102024
10Rosario CentralRosario31115414
11Boca Juniors31114314
12Instituto21103214
13UnionUnion21102114
14Barracas Central21102114
15LanusLanus311134-14
16BelgranoBelgrano311168-24
17Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield210123-13
18Atletico TucumanTucuman210112-13
19Deportivo Riestra310214-33
20Sarmiento201123-11
21San Lorenzo201112-11
22BanfieldBanfield201112-11
23Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz201101-11
24IndependienteIndependiente201113-21
25Platense201102-21
26Defensa y JusticiaDefensa301225-31
27TigreTigre301216-51
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba300339-60
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!