MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 20:19:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Heidenheim
Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 18, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Voith-Arena
Koln logo

Heidenheim
4 - 1
FC Koln

Dinkci (16', 22'), Sessa (36'), Beste (78')
Kleindienst (76')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Tigges (64')
Kainz (30'), Hubers (52'), Maina (77')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Heidenheim and FC Koln, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Freiburg 1-1 Heidenheim
Saturday, May 11 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: FC Koln 3-2 Union Berlin
Saturday, May 11 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Heidenheim 2-1 FC Koln

Heidenheim have something to fight for, which is bad news for Koln, and we are finding it difficult to look past a home win here. Koln have drawn eight of their 16 away league games this season, but they could come up short on Saturday afternoon to have their relegation confirmed. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Heidenheim win with a probability of 41.18%. A win for FC Koln had a probability of 35.33% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Heidenheim win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.93%) and 2-0 (5.74%). The likeliest FC Koln win was 1-2 (7.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.52%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Heidenheim would win this match.

Result
HeidenheimDrawFC Koln
41.18% (-1.881 -1.88) 23.49% (0.432 0.43) 35.33% (1.444 1.44)
Both teams to score 63.14% (-1.233 -1.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.42% (-1.771 -1.77)38.58% (1.766 1.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.12% (-1.897 -1.9)60.87% (1.89 1.89)
Heidenheim Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.87% (-1.523 -1.52)19.12% (1.518 1.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.24% (-2.579 -2.58)50.76% (2.573 2.57)
FC Koln Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.07% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)21.92% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.8% (-0.086000000000006 -0.09)55.19% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Heidenheim 41.18%
    FC Koln 35.33%
    Draw 23.48%
HeidenheimDrawFC Koln
2-1 @ 8.71% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-0 @ 6.93% (0.247 0.25)
2-0 @ 5.74% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-1 @ 4.8% (-0.312 -0.31)
3-2 @ 3.64% (-0.242 -0.24)
3-0 @ 3.16% (-0.2 -0.2)
4-1 @ 1.99% (-0.235 -0.24)
4-2 @ 1.51% (-0.18 -0.18)
4-0 @ 1.31% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 41.18%
1-1 @ 10.52% (0.36 0.36)
2-2 @ 6.61% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-0 @ 4.19% (0.342 0.34)
3-3 @ 1.84% (-0.126 -0.13)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 7.99% (0.26 0.26)
0-1 @ 6.36% (0.51 0.51)
0-2 @ 4.83% (0.38 0.38)
1-3 @ 4.04% (0.126 0.13)
2-3 @ 3.34% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.44% (0.189 0.19)
1-4 @ 1.53% (0.045 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.27% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 0.93% (0.07 0.07)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 35.33%

How you voted: Heidenheim vs FC Koln

Heidenheim
56.4%
Draw
23.6%
FC Koln
20.0%
55
Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 2.30pm
Gameweek 17
FC Koln
1-1
Heidenheim
Selke (29')
Chabot (12'), Hubers (41'), Pentke (89')
Beck (55')
Pieringer (16')
Apr 7, 2019 12.30pm
Gameweek 28
Heidenheim
0-2
FC Koln

Andrich (64')
Drexler (10'), Cordoba (41')
Modeste (44'), Czichos (64')
Oct 27, 2018 12pm
Gameweek 11
FC Koln
1-1
Heidenheim
Guirassy (58')
Hoger (1'), Hector (45')
Beermann (9')
Dorsch (45'), Griesbeck (66'), Beermann (88')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!