MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 00:31:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Koln logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 32
May 4, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
RheinEnergieStadion
Freiburg logo

FC Koln
0 - 0
Freiburg


Finkgrafe (74')
FT

Kubler (51')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between FC Koln and Freiburg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mainz 1-1 FC Koln
Sunday, April 28 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Freiburg 1-2 Wolfsburg
Saturday, April 27 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: FC Koln 1-2 Freiburg

Apart from Streich's impressive record against Koln — 12 wins in 17 — Freiburg's three-match winning sequence on their travels and the Billy Goats' form of four losses in five home matches make the visitors undoubted favourites to nick maximum points in Cologne this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Koln win with a probability of 43.72%. A win for Freiburg had a probability of 31.78% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Koln win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.67%) and 2-0 (6.89%). The likeliest Freiburg win was 1-2 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.44%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
FC KolnDrawFreiburg
43.72% (0.808 0.81) 24.49% (0.103 0.1) 31.78% (-0.906 -0.91)
Both teams to score 58.3% (-0.738 -0.74)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.58% (-0.801 -0.8)44.42% (0.806 0.81)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.21% (-0.781 -0.78)66.79% (0.786 0.79)
FC Koln Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.57% (0.027000000000001 0.03)20.43% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.12% (0.043999999999997 0.04)52.88% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Freiburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.27% (-0.95 -0.95)26.73% (0.954 0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.01% (-1.27 -1.27)61.99% (1.275 1.28)
Score Analysis
    FC Koln 43.72%
    Freiburg 31.78%
    Draw 24.49%
FC KolnDrawFreiburg
2-1 @ 9.09% (0.086 0.09)
1-0 @ 8.67% (0.305 0.31)
2-0 @ 6.89% (0.248 0.25)
3-1 @ 4.81% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.65% (0.134 0.13)
3-2 @ 3.17% (-0.054 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.91% (0.021 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.45% (0.054 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.26% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 43.72%
1-1 @ 11.44% (0.1 0.1)
2-2 @ 5.99% (-0.107 -0.11)
0-0 @ 5.46% (0.189 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.4% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.49%
1-2 @ 7.55% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-1 @ 7.21% (0.057 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.75% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
1-3 @ 3.32% (-0.156 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.64% (-0.121 -0.12)
0-3 @ 2.09% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.1% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 31.78%

How you voted: FC Koln vs Freiburg

FC Koln
25.3%
Draw
18.4%
Freiburg
56.3%
87
Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 15
Freiburg
2-0
FC Koln
Gregoritsch (72'), Sallai (90+4')
Hofler (40')

Ljubicic (27'), Chabot (31'), Kainz (57')
Chabot (62')
Apr 29, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 30
FC Koln
0-1
Freiburg
Doan (54')
Nov 6, 2022 4.30pm
Feb 5, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
FC Koln
1-0
Freiburg
Modeste (23')
Thielmann (65'), Ljubicic (68')

Woo-yeong (81'), Hofler (83')
Sep 11, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 4
Freiburg
1-1
FC Koln
Czichos (89' og.)
Schade (74')
Modeste (34')
Kainz (51'), Modeste (69')
Kainz (74')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!