MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 20:01:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Mallorca logo
La Liga | Gameweek 31
Apr 13, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Iberoamericano 2010
Real Madrid logo

Mallorca
0 - 1
Real Madrid


Raillo (16'), Muriqi (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Tchouameni (48')
Lunin (85')

The Match

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Real Madrid.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Real Madrid, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole looks at how Real Madrid could line up in Saturday's La Liga clash with Mallorca.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Real Madrid's injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Mallorca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Madrid 3-3 Man City
Tuesday, April 9 at 8pm in Champions League

We said: Mallorca 1-2 Real Madrid

Real Madrid will not be at full strength on Saturday, which will certainly boost Mallorca's chances of picking up a positive result. We came incredibly close to backing a draw here, especially as Mallorca have not lost many at home this term, but Real Madrid's quality should allow them to navigate their way to a vital three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 60.88%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Mallorca had a probability of 16.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Madrid win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.25%) and 1-2 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.8%), while for a Mallorca win it was 1-0 (6.13%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Real Madrid in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Real Madrid.

Result
MallorcaDrawReal Madrid
16.11% (-0.158 -0.16) 23% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06) 60.88% (0.21 0.21)
Both teams to score 44.75% (-0.163 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.64% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)53.35% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.1% (-0.038 -0.04)74.9% (0.033999999999992 0.03)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.02% (-0.235 -0.23)45.98% (0.23 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.29% (-0.184 -0.18)81.7% (0.17999999999999 0.18)
Real Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.84% (0.055999999999997 0.06)17.15% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.61% (0.103 0.1)47.39% (-0.108 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Mallorca 16.11%
    Real Madrid 60.87%
    Draw 23%
MallorcaDrawReal Madrid
1-0 @ 6.13% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-1 @ 4.2% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-0 @ 2.38% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 1.09% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 0.96% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.36%
Total : 16.11%
1-1 @ 10.8% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.89% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.7% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 23%
0-1 @ 13.9% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-2 @ 12.25% (0.07 0.07)
1-2 @ 9.52% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 7.2% (0.054 0.05)
1-3 @ 5.6% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-4 @ 3.18% (0.03 0.03)
1-4 @ 2.47% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.12% (0.013 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 60.87%

How you voted: Mallorca vs Real Madrid

Mallorca
6.5%
Draw
11.1%
Real Madrid
82.4%
108
Head to Head
Jan 3, 2024 6.15pm
Gameweek 19
Real Madrid
1-0
Mallorca
Rudiger (78')
Rodrygo (35'), Lunin (45+2')

Van der Heyden (1'), Nastasic (61'), Maffeo (70')
Feb 5, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 20
Mallorca
1-0
Real Madrid
Nacho (13' og.)
Sep 11, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 5
Real Madrid
4-1
Mallorca
Valverde (45+3'), Junior (72'), Rodrygo (89'), Rudiger (90+3')
Muriqi (35')
Mar 14, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 28
Mallorca
0-3
Real Madrid

Rodriguez (30'), Raillo (69'), Maffeo (76')
Junior (55'), Benzema (77' pen., 82')
Valverde (17'), Junior (30'), Vazquez (52'), Ancelotti (55')
Sep 22, 2021 9pm
Gameweek 6
Real Madrid
6-1
Mallorca
Benzema (3', 78'), Asensio (24', 29', 55'), Isco (84')
Rodrygo (47'), Nacho (67')
Kang-in (25')
Baba (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!