MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:33:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Mallorca logo
La Liga | Gameweek 29
Mar 16, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Iberoamericano 2010
Granada logo

Mallorca
1 - 0
Granada

Raillo (85')
Larin (23'), Nastasic (41')
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Granada, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Granada 2-3 Real Sociedad
Saturday, March 9 at 5.30pm in La Liga

We said: Mallorca 1-0 Granada

Granada's away form this season has been incredibly poor, and we are struggling to make a case for them in this match. Mallorca are in need of the points to keep themselves above the relegation zone, and we are expecting the home side to navigate their way to an important three points in front of their own supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mallorca win with a probability of 47.37%. A draw had a probability of 27.5% and a win for Granada had a probability of 25.13%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mallorca win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.53%) and 2-1 (8.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.75%), while for a Granada win it was 0-1 (9.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Mallorca in this match.

Result
MallorcaDrawGranada
47.37% (0.262 0.26) 27.5% (-0.112 -0.11) 25.13% (-0.157 -0.16)
Both teams to score 44.86% (0.161 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.16% (0.267 0.27)59.83% (-0.273 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.88% (0.202 0.2)80.11% (-0.208 -0.21)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.65% (0.248 0.25)25.35% (-0.254 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.86% (0.341 0.34)60.14% (-0.347 -0.35)
Granada Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.1% (0.012 0.01)39.9% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.44% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)76.56% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Mallorca 47.37%
    Granada 25.13%
    Draw 27.49%
MallorcaDrawGranada
1-0 @ 13.88% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 9.53% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 8.75% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.36% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 4% (0.047 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.84% (0.023 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.5% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.37% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 47.37%
1-1 @ 12.75% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 10.11% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.02% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 27.49%
0-1 @ 9.29% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.27% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.79% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.23% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 25.13%

How you voted: Mallorca vs Granada

Mallorca
75.0%
Draw
13.6%
Granada
11.4%
44
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Granada
3-2
Mallorca
Rubio (12'), Zaragoza (46'), Uzuni (70' pen.)
Melendo (16'), Ruiz (41')
Prats (38'), Samu (87')
Copete (33'), Rajkovic (41'), Rodriguez (45+2'), Gonzalez (51'), Larin (68'), Maffeo (90+4'), Aguirre (90+2'), Llabres (90+7')
May 7, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 35
Mallorca
2-6
Granada
Sevilla (28'), Raillo (58')
Raillo (45+1'), Maffeo (45+4'), Valjent (67')
Suarez Charris (6'), Escudero (46'), Puertas (55'), Molina (69', 90'), Uzuni (78')
Duarte (60'), Petrovic (83')
Dec 19, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 18
Granada
4-1
Mallorca
Molina (20', 61', 90+1'), Puertas (90+6')
Milla (19'), Gonalons (22'), Quini (50')
Rodriguez (24')
Sedlar (47'), Baba (77')
Jul 16, 2020 8pm
Jan 5, 2020 11am
Gameweek 19
Granada
1-0
Mallorca
Montoro (24')
Montoro (40'), Diaz (44'), Brice Eteki (53'), Soldado (78'), Azeez (89')

Raillo (91')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!