MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:18:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fakel
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 14, 2024 at 2.45pm UK
Central'nyi Stadion Profsoyuzov

Fakel
0 - 1
Rostov


Kalinin (6'), Motpan (7'), Tashuev (7'), Kvekveskiri (48'), Alshin (60')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cesar (83')
Bayramyan (23'), Sako (52')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Fakel and Rostov.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: CSKA 4-1 Fakel
Sunday, April 7 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Rostov 2-2 Sochi
Saturday, April 6 at 6pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rostov win with a probability of 36.65%. A win for Fakel had a probability of 36.06% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rostov win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.98%) and 0-2 (6.53%). The likeliest Fakel win was 1-0 (10.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.93%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Rostov in this match.

Result
FakelDrawRostov
36.06% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07) 27.29% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 36.65% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Both teams to score 49.99% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.47% (0.078999999999994 0.08)55.52% (-0.077999999999996 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.3% (0.064 0.06)76.7% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Fakel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.53% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)29.47% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.52% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)65.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Rostov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.89% (0.093000000000004 0.09)29.11% (-0.090999999999998 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.96% (0.112 0.11)65.04% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Fakel 36.06%
    Rostov 36.64%
    Draw 27.29%
FakelDrawRostov
1-0 @ 10.48% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 6.4% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.22% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 2.61% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.99% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 36.06%
1-1 @ 12.93% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.58% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.88% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27.29%
0-1 @ 10.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.98% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.53% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.28% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.69% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.01% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.01% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 36.64%

Head to Head
Jul 23, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 1
Rostov
2-1
Fakel
Osipenko (39'), Tugarev (56')
Utkin (45'), Bayramyan (66')
Markov (17')
Kudryashov (20'), Markov (42'), Mendel (58'), Bozhin (58')
May 6, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 26
Rostov
0-2
Fakel
Akbashev (46'), Appaev (74')
Oct 22, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 14
Fakel
1-1
Rostov
Gongadze (90+7' pen.)
Glebov (50')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit30176752272557
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30168645291656
3Dynamo Moscow30168653391456
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv301411552381453
5Spartak Moscow3014884132950
6CSKA MoscowCSKA301212656401648
7RostovRostov30127114346-343
8Rubin Kazan30119103138-742
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30118114644241
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30105153345-1235
11Fakel30711122231-932
12OrenburgOrenburg30710133441-731
13Ural YekaterinburgUral3079143046-1630
14Nizhny Novgorod3086162951-2230
15Baltika3075183342-926
16Sochi3059163748-1124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!