MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:02:40| >> :60:97:97:
European Under-17s Championship | Group Stage
May 20, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
 

vs.

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's European Under-17s Championship clash between Croatia Under-17s and Austria Under-17s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Netherlands U17s 1-1 Croatia U17s
Wednesday, May 24 at 2pm in Euro Under-17s Championship
Next Game: Denmark U17s vs. Croatia U17s
Thursday, May 23 at 4pm in European Under-17s Championship
Last Game: Austria U17s 1-1 Georgia U17s
Thursday, March 7 at 10am in International Friendlies
Next Game: Austria U17s vs. Wales U17s
Thursday, May 23 at 6.30pm in European Under-17s Championship

We say: Croatia Under-17s 1-2 Austria Under-17s

While we expect Monday's contest to be a close-fought affair, we think that Austria will have the confidence and quality required to claim a narrow win after winning four of their last six matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a win with a probability of 46.37%. A win for has a probability of 31.22% and a draw has a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (6.45%) and 2-0 (6.01%). The likeliest win is 1-2 (7.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (9.67%).

Result
Draw
46.37% (0.007000000000005 0.01) 22.4% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 31.22% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 65.65% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.33% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)34.66% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)56.61% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.5% (0.0049999999999955 0)15.5% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.6% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)44.39% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.69%22.31%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.22% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)55.78% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    46.37%
    31.22%
    Draw 22.4%
Draw
2-1 @ 9.02%
1-0 @ 6.45% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 6.01%
3-1 @ 5.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 4.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.61% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.96% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.74% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 0.98%
5-1 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 46.37%
1-1 @ 9.67% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-2 @ 6.76%
0-0 @ 3.46% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 2.1%
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 22.4%
1-2 @ 7.25% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 5.19% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.89% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 3.63%
2-3 @ 3.38%
0-3 @ 1.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.36%
2-4 @ 1.27%
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 31.22%

Who will win Sunday's European Under-17s Championship clash between Croatia U17s and Austria U17s?

Croatia Under-17s
Draw
Austria Under-17s
Croatia Under-17s
0.0%
Draw
100%
Austria Under-17s
0.0%
1
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!