MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:46:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Oleksandriya
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 15
Apr 17, 2024 at 4pm UK
KSK Nika

Oleksandriya
2 - 2
Obolon

Pohorilyi (88'), Skorko (90+2' pen.)
Kaliuzhnyi (11'), Prokopenko (59'), Belyaev (67')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Taranukha (79' pen.), Krasnopir (90+7')
Grusha (42'), Moroz (47'), Ermakov (75'), Vovkun (90+1'), (90+2')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between FC Oleksandriya and Obolon Kyiv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oleksandriya 0-1 Dynamo Kiev
Saturday, April 13 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Obolon 1-1 Minai
Saturday, April 13 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Oleksandriya win with a probability of 43.59%. A draw had a probability of 28.9% and a win for Obolon Kyiv had a probability of 27.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Oleksandriya win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.85%) and 2-1 (8.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.15%), while for a Obolon Kyiv win it was 0-1 (10.58%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood.

Result
FC OleksandriyaDrawObolon Kyiv
43.59% (0.518 0.52) 28.9% (-0.19 -0.19) 27.51% (-0.325 -0.32)
Both teams to score 42.91% (0.303 0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.84% (0.469 0.47)63.16% (-0.465 -0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.42% (0.337 0.34)82.58% (-0.334 -0.33)
FC Oleksandriya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.14% (0.515 0.52)28.86% (-0.512 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.28% (0.635 0.63)64.72% (-0.63199999999999 -0.63)
Obolon Kyiv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.31% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)39.69% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.63% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)76.37% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    FC Oleksandriya 43.58%
    Obolon Kyiv 27.51%
    Draw 28.9%
FC OleksandriyaDrawObolon Kyiv
1-0 @ 14.23% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 8.85% (0.099 0.1)
2-1 @ 8.17% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
3-0 @ 3.67% (0.092 0.09)
3-1 @ 3.39% (0.084 0.08)
3-2 @ 1.57% (0.039 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.14% (0.045 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.05% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 43.58%
1-1 @ 13.15% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 11.45% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-2 @ 3.78% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 28.9%
0-1 @ 10.58% (-0.19 -0.19)
1-2 @ 6.08% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.89% (-0.088 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.87% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.51% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.16% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 1.42%
Total : 27.51%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar29225263224171
2Dynamo Kiev29213570274366
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi29166748301854
4Rukh Lviv291213443291449
5Dnipro-1Dnipro-1291310638271149
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2913883730747
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy29108113034-438
8Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2996143045-1533
9Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets29102173845-732
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk29711112936-732
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya29710122738-1131
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka29611122131-1029
13Obolon KyivObolon29511131838-2026
14Veres29510142945-1625
15Minai29510142747-2025
16Metalist Kharkiv2958163155-2423


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!