MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:25:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Kovalivka
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 14
Nov 10, 2023 at 3pm UK
Stadion Uman'fermmash

Kovalivka
2 - 0
Minai

Milko (18'), Burda (35')
Demchenko (80')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Petko (27'), Melnyk (32'), Korablin (72'), Soldat (76')
Melnyk (49')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Kolos Kovalivka and Minai.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cherkasy 1-1 Kovalivka
Saturday, November 4 at 1.45pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Minai 0-0 Vorskla
Sunday, November 5 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kolos Kovalivka win with a probability of 48.4%. A draw had a probability of 26.6% and a win for Minai had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kolos Kovalivka win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.44%) and 2-1 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.51%), while for a Minai win it was 0-1 (8.64%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kolos Kovalivka would win this match.

Result
Kolos KovalivkaDrawMinai
48.4% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06) 26.6% (0.021999999999998 0.02) 25% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 47.18% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.21% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)56.79% (0.050999999999995 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.27% (-0.040000000000003 -0.04)77.73% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Kolos Kovalivka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.48% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)23.52% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.44% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)57.56% (0.073 0.07)
Minai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)38.31% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.93% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)75.07% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Kolos Kovalivka 48.4%
    Minai 25%
    Draw 26.59%
Kolos KovalivkaDrawMinai
1-0 @ 13.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.06% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.55% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.37% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.65% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.58% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 48.4%
1-1 @ 12.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.01% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 26.59%
0-1 @ 8.64% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 6% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 4.15% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.92% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.39% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 25%

Head to Head
Mar 19, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 18
Kovalivka
0-1
Minai
Kravchuk (9')
Sep 5, 2022 11am
Gameweek 3
Minai
1-1
Kovalivka
Kuliev (4')
Gorin (39'), Golub (81'), Rogozynsky (90+1')
Orikhovskyi (32' pen.)
Milko (34'), Ilyin (62'), Lysenko (90+1')
Apr 4, 2021 12pm
Gameweek 20
Minai
0-0
Kovalivka
Nuriev (69'), Ogbonnaya Oduenyi (86')
Ilyin (29'), Petrov (49'), Danfa (79')
Oct 25, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 7
Kovalivka
2-2
Minai
Milko (19'), Danfa (63')
Lysenko (31'), Milko (40'), Ilyin (78'), Seleznyov (78'), Kravchenko (82')
Nuriev (17' pen.), Shynder (62')
Matic (28'), Knysh (75'), Shynder (77'), Mayembe (84'), Nuriev (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar30225363243971
2Dynamo Kiev30223572284469
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi30176751302157
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-1301410640271352
5Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya3014883930950
6Rukh Lviv301213544311349
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy30118113134-341
8FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya30810123038-834
9Vorskla PoltavaVorskla3096153046-1633
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk30711122937-832
11Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets30102183847-932
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka30711122231-932
13Veres30610143146-1528
14Obolon KyivObolon30511141841-2326
15Minai30510152750-2325
16Metalist Kharkiv3058173257-2523


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!