MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 21:19:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 11
May 27, 2024 at 6.10pm UK
Friends Arena

AIK
5 - 2
Goteborg

Faraj (34'), Saletros (67'), Svensson (75' og.), Besirovic (90+4'), Pittas (90+7')
Saletros (83')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pettersson (26'), Wendt (51')
Abraham (22'), Junior Yalcouye (45')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Swedish Allsvenskan clash between AIK Fotboll and IFK Goteborg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hammarby 2-1 AIK
Sunday, May 19 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Goteborg 1-0 Mjallby AIF
Tuesday, May 21 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: AIK Fotboll 1-1 IFK Goteborg

Due to the numerous absentees on both sides it is fair to say that Monday's clash might not feature the most fluid football either team is capable of producing. AIK could be low on confidence having lost their previous three matches, but Goteborg are yet to win back-to-back fixtures this season, and it is likely that their upcoming game will be a closely-fought contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AIK Fotboll win with a probability of 44.33%. A win for IFK Goteborg had a probability of 30.46% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an AIK Fotboll win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.12%) and 2-0 (7.45%). The likeliest IFK Goteborg win was 0-1 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 5-2 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that AIK Fotboll would win this match.

Result
AIK FotbollDrawIFK Goteborg
44.33% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07) 25.2% (0.042000000000002 0.04) 30.46% (0.023 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.25% (-0.135 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.88% (-0.178 -0.18)48.12% (0.177 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.71% (-0.164 -0.16)70.28% (0.16200000000001 0.16)
AIK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.3% (-0.107 -0.11)21.7% (0.105 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.14% (-0.161 -0.16)54.86% (0.159 0.16)
IFK Goteborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.57% (-0.076000000000008 -0.08)29.43% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.57% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)65.43% (0.090000000000003 0.09)
Score Analysis
    AIK Fotboll 44.33%
    IFK Goteborg 30.46%
    Draw 25.2%
AIK FotbollDrawIFK Goteborg
1-0 @ 9.76% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.12% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.45% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.8% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.84% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.77% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.45% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 44.33%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.39% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 7.81% (0.041 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.3% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 4.78% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.002 0)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 30.46%

How you voted: AIK vs Goteborg

AIK Fotboll
53.3%
Draw
43.3%
IFK Goteborg
3.3%
30
Head to Head
Nov 6, 2023 6.10pm
Gameweek 29
Goteborg
1-1
AIK
Papagiannopoulos (30' og.)
Ohlsson (25'), Norlin (60'), Mucolli (63')
Ayari (67')
Ayari (51'), Papagiannopoulos (60'), Dohr Thychosen (61'), Otieno (69')
May 15, 2023 6.10pm
Gameweek 8
AIK
2-2
Goteborg
Svensson (13' og.), Modesto (54')
Ohlsson (5', 72')
Oct 24, 2022 6.10pm
Gameweek 28
Goteborg
1-0
AIK
Markovic (81')
May 7, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 7
AIK
1-0
Goteborg
Milosevic (70')
Otieno (35'), Larsson (56')

Aiesh (24'), Berg (33')
Sep 20, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 19
AIK
3-1
Goteborg
Bahoui (5', 13'), Otieno (33')
Larsson (56')
Thern (25')
Thern (23')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!