MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 07:57:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Defensa y Justicia
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 26, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio Norberto Tito Tomaghello

Defensa
1 - 1
Deportivo Riestra

Tripichio (56')
Schamine (79')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Herrera (9')
Ramirez (29'), Benegas (45+1'), Mendez (84')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Defensa y Justicia and Deportivo Riestra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Defensa 1-1 C. Cordoba
Tuesday, February 20 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Deportivo Riestra 1-0 Tucuman
Monday, February 19 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensa y Justicia win with a probability of 57.09%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for Deportivo Riestra had a probability of 18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensa y Justicia win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.91%) and 2-1 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.52%), while for a Deportivo Riestra win it was 0-1 (7.19%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood.

Result
Defensa y JusticiaDrawDeportivo Riestra
57.09% (0.211 0.21) 24.91% (-0.125 -0.13) 18% (-0.081 -0.08)
Both teams to score 43.07% (0.188 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.45% (0.326 0.33)57.56% (-0.321 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.66% (0.259 0.26)78.34% (-0.254 -0.25)
Defensa y Justicia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.86% (0.214 0.21)20.14% (-0.208 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.59% (0.338 0.34)52.41% (-0.335 -0.34)
Deportivo Riestra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.94% (0.092999999999996 0.09)46.06% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.23% (0.071000000000002 0.07)81.77% (-0.065999999999988 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Defensa y Justicia 57.08%
    Deportivo Riestra 18%
    Draw 24.91%
Defensa y JusticiaDrawDeportivo Riestra
1-0 @ 14.86% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-0 @ 11.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.029 0.03)
3-0 @ 6.36% (0.046 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.93% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
4-0 @ 2.55% (0.034 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.98% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.91% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 57.08%
1-1 @ 11.52% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 9.28% (-0.114 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.58% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 24.91%
0-1 @ 7.19% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-2 @ 4.47% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 2.79% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.15% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 0.93% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 18%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!