MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:30:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 27, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Jose Amalfitani

Velez Sarsfield
2 - 2
Tigre

Pizzini (12'), Romero (27')
Pizzini (40'), Ordonez (76')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Ortega (48'), Forclaz (52')
Adorno (16'), Rodriguez (82'), Genez (88')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Velez Sarsfield 1-0 Huracan
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: San Lorenzo 2-0 Tigre
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Velez Sarsfield win with a probability of 49.59%. A draw had a probability of 27.8% and a win for Tigre had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Velez Sarsfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.44%) and 2-1 (8.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.59%), while for a Tigre win it was 0-1 (9.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Velez SarsfieldDrawTigre
49.59% (-0.81999999999999 -0.82) 27.81% (0.259 0.26) 22.6% (0.558 0.56)
Both teams to score 41.79% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.44% (-0.383 -0.38)62.56% (0.381 0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.85% (-0.282 -0.28)82.15% (0.27800000000001 0.28)
Velez Sarsfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.48% (-0.56 -0.56)25.51% (0.557 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.63% (-0.771 -0.77)60.37% (0.77 0.77)
Tigre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.1% (0.348 0.35)43.9% (-0.351 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.96% (0.286 0.29)80.04% (-0.28899999999999 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    Velez Sarsfield 49.57%
    Tigre 22.6%
    Draw 27.81%
Velez SarsfieldDrawTigre
1-0 @ 15.29% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.44% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-1 @ 8.6% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.76% (-0.165 -0.17)
3-1 @ 3.92% (-0.096 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.62% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 1.61% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.34% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 49.57%
1-1 @ 12.59% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 11.2% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 3.54% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 27.81%
0-1 @ 9.22% (0.218 0.22)
1-2 @ 5.19% (0.09 0.09)
0-2 @ 3.8% (0.125 0.13)
1-3 @ 1.42% (0.038 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.04% (0.044 0.04)
2-3 @ 0.97% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 22.6%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 12am
Gameweek 7
Tigre
0-0
Velez Sarsfield
Ortega (25'), Prediger (50'), Medina (83')
Mendez (33'), Gomez (74'), Gomez (88'), Florentin (89')
Garayalde (7')
Jun 22, 2023 9pm
Gameweek 21
Tigre
2-1
Velez Sarsfield
Molinas (62'), Brizuela (88' og.)
Blondel (77')
Cabrera (64')
Sep 18, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 20
Tigre
2-0
Velez Sarsfield
Armoa (6'), Colidio (22')
Apr 30, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 13
Velez Sarsfield
3-2
Tigre
Florentin (26'), Janson (33' pen.), Fernandez (40')
Janson (19'), Ortega (50'), Sosa (90+8')
Obando (23'), Prieto (87')
Cabrera (63'), Prieto (80')
Mar 4, 2019 10.20pm
Gameweek 21
Velez Sarsfield
1-2
Tigre
Abram (42')
Gianetti (71'), Gimenez (88')
Gonzalez (51', 78')
Prediger (21'), Galmarini (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!