MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 12:40:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 9
May 11, 2024 at 4pm UK
Casino-Stadion

Austria Lustenau
1 - 0
BW Linz

Diaby (37')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Pasic (22'), Scheiblehner (42'), Ibrahimi (64')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Lustenau and BW Linz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Lustenau 2-0 Austria Vienna
Friday, May 3 at 6.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: BW Linz 3-2 Swarovski
Saturday, May 4 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a BW Linz win with a probability of 53.29%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for Austria Lustenau had a probability of 22.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a BW Linz win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.96%) and 1-2 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.68%), while for an Austria Lustenau win it was 1-0 (7.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood.

Result
Austria LustenauDrawBW Linz
22.12% (-0.197 -0.2) 24.59% (-0.115 -0.12) 53.29% (0.316 0.32)
Both teams to score 49.87% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.3% (0.25 0.25)51.69% (-0.247 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.53% (0.217 0.22)73.47% (-0.214 -0.21)
Austria Lustenau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.84% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)38.16% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.08% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)74.92% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
BW Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.65% (0.22199999999999 0.22)19.35% (-0.218 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.87% (0.363 0.36)51.13% (-0.36 -0.36)
Score Analysis
    Austria Lustenau 22.12%
    BW Linz 53.28%
    Draw 24.58%
Austria LustenauDrawBW Linz
1-0 @ 7.11% (-0.082 -0.08)
2-1 @ 5.63% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-0 @ 3.43% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-1 @ 1.81% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.49%
3-0 @ 1.1% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 22.12%
1-1 @ 11.68% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.38% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.62% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 24.58%
0-1 @ 12.12% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-2 @ 9.96% (0.039 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.6% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
0-3 @ 5.45% (0.059 0.06)
1-3 @ 5.25% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.53% (0.02 0.02)
0-4 @ 2.24% (0.039 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.16% (0.035 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.04% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 53.28%

Head to Head
Mar 16, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 1
BW Linz
0-0
Austria Lustenau
Krainz (52'), Seidl (60'), Briedl (85')
Chato (54')
Mar 10, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 22
Austria Lustenau
2-0
BW Linz
Anderson (59'), Mikic (90+1')
Maak (56'), Bobzien (77'), Diaby (89')

Koch (50'), Noss (67')
Oct 21, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 11
BW Linz
0-0
Austria Lustenau
Pasic (31'), Maranda (52'), Pirkl (63')
Tiefenbach (33'), Rhein (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!