MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 07:36:26| >> :60:2:2:
Ceara
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 24, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Estadio Governador Placido Aderaldo Castelo

Ceara
0 - 1
CRB


Bahia (11'), Eduardo Recalde (45+1'), de Lucca (59'), Castilho (78')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gege (26')
Ramon (23'), Labandeira (71'), Pedro Mendes Santos (80')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa do Brasil clash between Ceara and CRB, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ceara 4-1 Juventude
Sunday, November 13 at 7pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: CRB 1-0 Juventude
Tuesday, September 22 at 11pm in Copa do Brasil

We said: Ceara 1-0 CRB(CRB advances on penalties)

In the Serie B table, these sides are separated by just a single point, with Ceara slightly in front, and we expect to see another close one on Thursday. At the end of the day, though, we believe that CRB's consistency in recent weeks will give them the confidence boost they need to sneak past Vozao. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ceara win with a probability of 54.89%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for CRB had a probability of 20.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ceara win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.32%) and 2-1 (9.65%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.49%), while for a CRB win it was 0-1 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
CearaDrawCRB
54.89% (0.016999999999996 0.02) 24.2% (-0.067 -0.07) 20.91% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Both teams to score 49.43% (0.277 0.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (0.328 0.33)51.46% (-0.326 -0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.73% (0.286 0.29)73.27% (-0.283 -0.28)
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.36% (0.13200000000001 0.13)18.64% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.04% (0.219 0.22)49.96% (-0.215 -0.22)
CRB Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.75% (0.244 0.24)39.25% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.04% (0.227 0.23)75.95% (-0.223 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Ceara 54.88%
    CRB 20.91%
    Draw 24.19%
CearaDrawCRB
1-0 @ 12.28% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-0 @ 10.32% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.65% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.78% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 5.41% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.53% (0.031 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.43% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.27% (0.023 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 54.88%
1-1 @ 11.49% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.32% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.52% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 24.19%
0-1 @ 6.84% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-2 @ 5.38% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.2%
1-3 @ 1.68% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.41% (0.021 0.02)
0-3 @ 1% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 20.91%

How you voted: Ceara vs CRB

Ceara
40.0%
Draw
60.0%
CRB
0.0%
5
Head to Head
May 3, 2024
12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!