MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 07:08:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Las Palmas
La Liga | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio de Gran Canaria
Valencia logo

Las Palmas
2 - 0
Valencia

Suarez (89'), Cardona (90+5')
Marmol (48'), Cardona (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Las Palmas and Valencia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Granada 1-1 Las Palmas
Saturday, February 3 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Valencia 2-1 Almeria
Saturday, February 3 at 1pm in La Liga

We said: Las Palmas 1-1 Valencia

Las Palmas have only lost three times at home this season, while Valencia have just three away victories to their name. Strong cases can be made for both teams to win on Saturday, but we are expecting a very tight game and have had to settle on a low-scoring draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Las Palmas win with a probability of 37.48%. A win for Valencia had a probability of 35.02% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Las Palmas win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.04%) and 2-0 (6.78%). The likeliest Valencia win was 0-1 (10.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Las Palmas would win this match.

Result
Las PalmasDrawValencia
37.48% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01) 27.5% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 35.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 49.29% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.62% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)56.38% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.6% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)77.4% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.97% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)29.03% (0.023 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.06% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)64.93% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Valencia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.45% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)30.55% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.22% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)66.78% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Las Palmas 37.47%
    Valencia 35.01%
    Draw 27.49%
Las PalmasDrawValencia
1-0 @ 10.96%
2-1 @ 8.04% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.78%
3-1 @ 3.32% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-0 @ 2.8% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.03% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 37.47%
1-1 @ 13%
0-0 @ 8.87% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.49%
0-1 @ 10.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.71% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 6.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.002 -0)
1-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 35.01%

How you voted: Las Palmas vs Valencia

Las Palmas
30.5%
Draw
39.0%
Valencia
30.5%
118
Head to Head
Aug 18, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 2
Valencia
1-0
Las Palmas
Pepelu (74' pen.)
Jan 20, 2018 7.45pm
Las Palmas
2-1
Valencia
Viera (20'), Calleri (53' pen.)
Samperio (73'), Halilovic (76')
Mina (5')
Lato (21'), Vezo (26'), Paulista (52'), Montoya (62'), Zaza (70'), Neto (72'), Coquelin (90')
Paulista (52'), Vezo (87')
Jan 9, 2018 8.30pm
Fifth Round
Valencia
4-0
Las Palmas
Vietto (30', 48', 66'), Maksimovic (54')
Latorre (81')

Garcia (90')
Jan 3, 2018 8pm
Fifth Round
Las Palmas
1-1
Valencia
Calleri (36')
Galvez (62'), Navarro (78'), Calleri (90')
Rodrigo (85')
Zaza (76')
Aug 18, 2017 9pm
Valencia
1-0
Las Palmas
Zaza (22')
Zaza (9'), Parejo (40'), Gaya (71')

Navarro (47'), Bigas (67'), Simon (80')
Halilovic (33')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid37297187266194
2Barcelona37257577433482
3GironaGirona37246778463278
4Atletico MadridAtletico372341068432573
5Athletic Bilbao371811860372365
6Real Sociedad371612951371460
7Real BetisBetis37141494845356
8Villarreal371410136464052
9Valencia37139153843-548
10AlavesAlaves37129163545-1045
11Osasuna37128174455-1144
12Getafe371013144152-1143
13Sevilla371011164752-541
14Celta Vigo371010174455-1140
15Las PalmasLas Palmas37109183246-1439
16Rayo Vallecano37814152947-1838
17Mallorca37716143143-1237
RCadizCadiz37615162549-2433
RGranada3749243872-3421
RAlmeria37212233774-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!