MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 09:05:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Woking
National League | Gameweek 23
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
Gateshead

Woking
3 - 2
Gateshead

Walker (3'), Kendall (80' pen.), Korboa (87')
Kendall (2'), Wilkinson (43'), Moss (51'), Anderson (89'), Korboa (90+15'), Korboa (90+15')
Anderson (90+11')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Dinanga (14'), Whelan (36')
Dinanga (32'), Grayson (51'), Montgomery (78')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's National League clash between Woking and Gateshead, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 4-0 Oxford City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League

We said: Woking 1-2 Gateshead

Woking did not produce the performance required to live with Solihull Moors last time out, and the hosts are set for a difficult evening on Tuesday. Gateshead were deserved victors in the FA Trophy on the weekend, and we are backing them to collect another win in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 37.49%. A win for Woking had a probability of 36.01% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.23%) and 0-2 (6.46%). The likeliest Woking win was 1-0 (9.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
WokingDrawGateshead
36.01% (1.354 1.35) 26.5% (0.102 0.1) 37.49% (-1.462 -1.46)
Both teams to score 52.54% (-0.193 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.68% (-0.309 -0.31)52.31% (0.301 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.99% (-0.266 -0.27)74.01% (0.26000000000001 0.26)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.05% (0.673 0.67)27.95% (-0.68 -0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.42% (0.852 0.85)63.58% (-0.86 -0.86)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.92% (-0.96299999999999 -0.96)27.08% (0.956 0.96)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.54% (-1.274 -1.27)62.45% (1.267 1.27)
Score Analysis
    Woking 36.01%
    Gateshead 37.49%
    Draw 26.5%
WokingDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 9.65% (0.295 0.3)
2-1 @ 8.03% (0.181 0.18)
2-0 @ 6.15% (0.3 0.3)
3-1 @ 3.41% (0.14 0.14)
3-0 @ 2.61% (0.174 0.17)
3-2 @ 2.23% (0.032 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.09% (0.064 0.06)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 36.01%
1-1 @ 12.6% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.57% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.89% (-0.143 -0.14)
1-2 @ 8.23% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-2 @ 6.46% (-0.28 -0.28)
1-3 @ 3.59% (-0.186 -0.19)
0-3 @ 2.81% (-0.203 -0.2)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.073 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.095 -0.1)
0-4 @ 0.92% (-0.093 -0.09)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 37.49%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Gateshead
1-3
Woking
Dinanga (22')
Olley (56')
Kellerman (49'), Amond (61'), Bradshaw (90')
Robinson (43'), Kellerman (45+4'), Boateng (72'), Bradshaw (85'), Cuthbert (90+8')
Apr 22, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 45
Woking
2-1
Gateshead
Browne (3', 12' pen.)
Campbell (64')
Oct 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 15
Gateshead
1-3
Woking
Ward (79')
Grego-Cox (21'), Anderson (29'), Wilkinson (48')
Jan 23, 2018 7.45pm
Aug 5, 2017 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield443059102614195
2Barnet452581287592883
3Bromley442115869462378
4AltrinchamAltrincham4521111383592474
5Solihull MoorsSolihull452013127062873
6Gateshead432091484612369
7Halifax TownHalifax431812135348566
8Southend UnitedSouthend4521121269432665
9Aldershot TownAldershot44198177080-1065
10Oldham AthleticOldham441517125955462
11Rochdale441513166763458
12Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead451513175864-658
13Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool45169206679-1357
14Eastleigh441511187284-1256
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red451413186660655
16Fylde451510207479-555
17WealdstoneWealdstone441411195769-1253
18York City451217165568-1353
19Woking451410214655-952
20Ebbsfleet441410205974-1552
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood441214185973-1450
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster451113213955-1646
23Dorking WanderersDorking45129245181-3045
24Oxford CityOxford City4489275390-3733


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!