MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:24:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 17, 2024 at 1pm UK
Prenton Park

Liverpool U21s
2 - 0
Man City U21s

Kone-Doherty (60'), Williams (76')
Davidson (54')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Mfuni (23'), Susoho (45+4'), Adam (86')
Susoho (90+3')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Liverpool Under-21s and Manchester City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Reading U21s 0-0 Liverpool U21s
Sunday, March 10 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Man City U21s 2-2 Sunderland U21s
Monday, March 11 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City Under-21s win with a probability of 43%. A win for Liverpool Under-21s had a probability of 36.11% and a draw had a probability of 20.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 7.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.32%) and 2-3 (4.97%). The likeliest Liverpool Under-21s win was 2-1 (7.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.63%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Liverpool Under-21sDrawManchester City Under-21s
36.11% (-0.295 -0.3) 20.87% (-0.108 -0.11) 43% (0.398 0.4)
Both teams to score 73.62% (0.361 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.89% (0.48 0.48)25.1% (-0.483 -0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.94% (0.623 0.62)45.05% (-0.627 -0.63)
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.56% (0.097999999999999 0.1)15.44% (-0.101 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.71% (0.184 0.18)44.28% (-0.188 -0.19)
Manchester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.06% (0.322 0.32)12.93% (-0.326 -0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.61% (0.65799999999999 0.66)39.39% (-0.662 -0.66)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool Under-21s 36.11%
    Manchester City Under-21s 43%
    Draw 20.88%
Liverpool Under-21sDrawManchester City Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.13% (-0.087 -0.09)
3-2 @ 4.54% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.44% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-0 @ 3.73% (-0.105 -0.11)
2-0 @ 3.49% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-0 @ 2.17% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-2 @ 2.12% (0.015 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.07% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.45% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.01% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 36.11%
1-1 @ 7.63% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-2 @ 7.29%
3-3 @ 3.1% (0.048 0.05)
0-0 @ 2% (-0.064 -0.06)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 20.88%
1-2 @ 7.8% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 5.32% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
2-3 @ 4.97% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.18% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-1 @ 4.08% (-0.079 -0.08)
0-3 @ 2.85% (0.015 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.72% (0.056 0.06)
2-4 @ 2.54% (0.061 0.06)
3-4 @ 1.58% (0.044 0.04)
0-4 @ 1.46% (0.025 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.11% (0.037 0.04)
2-5 @ 1.04% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 43%

Head to Head
Feb 12, 2023 12pm
Aug 7, 2022 2pm
Liverpool U21s
0-3
Man City U21s

Bajcetic Maquieira (18')
Mebude (8', 62'), Ogwuru (69')
Charles (56'), Taylor (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!