MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:53:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 11, 2024 at 7pm UK
Etihad Stadium

Man City U21s
2 - 2
Sunderland U21s

Susoho (20'), Sodje (74')
Susoho (32')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Kelly (40'), Jones (45+3')
Lavery (90+4')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Manchester City Under-21s and Sunderland Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man City U21s 2-0 Forest U21s
Monday, March 4 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Sunderland U21s 1-1 Brighton U21s
Friday, March 1 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City Under-21s win with a probability of 39.61%. A win for Sunderland Under-21s had a probability of 38.98% and a draw had a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (4.89%) and 3-2 (4.58%). The likeliest Sunderland Under-21s win was 1-2 (7.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Manchester City Under-21sDrawSunderland Under-21s
39.61% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 21.4% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 38.98% (0.011999999999993 0.01)
Both teams to score 71.85% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.51% (0.105 0.11)27.49% (-0.105 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.9% (0.133 0.13)48.1% (-0.131 -0.13)
Manchester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.89% (0.048000000000002 0.05)15.11% (-0.048 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.33% (0.090000000000003 0.09)43.67% (-0.089000000000006 -0.09)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.64% (0.049000000000007 0.05)15.36% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.87% (0.091999999999999 0.09)44.13% (-0.092000000000006 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City Under-21s 39.61%
    Sunderland Under-21s 38.98%
    Draw 21.4%
Manchester City Under-21sDrawSunderland Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.76% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.89% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 4.58% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-0 @ 4.39% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.14% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 2.16% (0.008 0.01)
4-3 @ 1.35% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.23%
Other @ 4.18%
Total : 39.61%
1-1 @ 8.22% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-2 @ 7.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 2.86% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.32% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 21.4%
1-2 @ 7.7% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.81% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 4.54% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-1 @ 4.35% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.07% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.54% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 2.25% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 2.13% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.34% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.19% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 4.06%
Total : 38.98%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!